• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tree Creepers (26)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game name:iHazBryn
Path/profession: Accounting but hopefully one day own my own business
Miner/Builder/Pvper: I enjoy all aspects of a well balanced game
How active do you plan on being?: I usually play 1-2 times per year, usually the 3rd, and 21st Sunday of each year.
How long have you been playing HC?: I have been playing herocraft since 2011 which is a lot longer than your average sucka.
What time zone are you in?: Canada
Who referred you to The Tree Creepers?: I enjoy fun so fun itself was my referral.
Can you use TeamSpeak 3 or Skype?: I do have the ability but most of the time I will refuse.
Do you have a microphone?: Why the fuck would I go on TeamSpeak 3 without a microphone. Of course I don't.
What's your favorite block in the game?: (other than ores) Friendship
What do you offer to the Tree Creepers?: Ever since I was young I wanted to be something special, in fact so much that I was told that I was a shining star. Thusforth, I know without a doubt, that I am. You will know once you've met me, what I seek, in that I will, if given the chance, always do what I can.
+Extra comments or concerns: Welcome to the jungle.

dmil23

Obsidian
In-game name:iHazBryn
Path/profession: Accounting but hopefully one day own my own business
Miner/Builder/Pvper: I enjoy all aspects of a well balanced game
How active do you plan on being?: I usually play 1-2 times per year, usually the 3rd, and 21st Sunday of each year.
How long have you been playing HC?: I have been playing herocraft since 2011 which is a lot longer than your average sucka.
What time zone are you in?: Canada
Who referred you to The Tree Creepers?: I enjoy fun so fun itself was my referral.
Can you use TeamSpeak 3 or Skype?: I do have the ability but most of the time I will refuse.
Do you have a microphone?: Why the fuck would I go on TeamSpeak 3 without a microphone. Of course I don't.
What's your favorite block in the game?: (other than ores) Friendship
What do you offer to the Tree Creepers?: Ever since I was young I wanted to be something special, in fact so much that I was told that I was a shining star. Thusforth, I know without a doubt, that I am. You will know once you've met me, what I seek, in that I will, if given the chance, always do what I can.
+Extra comments or concerns: Welcome to the jungle.
Welcome to the Tree Creepers! Now that you are accepted you can never leave, your life will soon go down hill at exponential speeds, and everything you touch will die. I hope you enjoy your time with us on this map which I do not know the name of.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Welcome to the Tree Creepers! Now that you are accepted you can never leave, your life will soon go down hill at exponential speeds, and everything you touch will die. I hope you enjoy your time with us on this map which I do not know the name of.
Citadel XD

dmil = MVP