• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Treasure Hunting

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I think treasure chest should be disabled when there are less than so many players online. At times where there are only 10-20 players someone can go from chest to chest with little to no worry of opposition. It's crazy that somone can go from chest to chest like that. If it is not completely disabled I would suggest that atleast the amount of chests at one time is reduced to 1 or 2 when there are a small amount of players online and maybe adjust as more join so that the few people that happen to be hunting at that time will have to be ready for pvp of some type. I believe the implementation of treasure hunting was originally meant to boost pvp anyway.

Thanks for reading! <3 :)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I see your point, but I also see this as penalizing the European and Australian players who are on during the quieter times.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I see your point, but I also see this as penalizing the European and Australian players who are on during the quieter times.
What if the number of chest that are spawned at the same time are lowered when there are less people on? This wouldn't penalize anyone because there would be about the same amount of people going to the chest as there would be when there was 5-6 chests at once.