• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Treasure Hunter

Do You Agree

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Hello i am HolaDavesta and i had a suggestion i would like to share. So i was thinking about adding a Treasure Hunters title if you found 50 or 100 chests :D just throwing that out there thx for reading

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I mean I agree that it should be more than 100. I say maybe 250-500... 5000 is a little much. There is a [Pirate] title which is pretty much the equivalent of a treasure hunter.

I mean I agree that it should be more than 100. I say maybe 250-500... 5000 is a little much. There is a [Pirate] title which is pretty much the equivalent of a treasure hunter.
yah i kinda agree to yours now that i think about it 250-500 sounds more legit

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
50 & 100 is actually quite a bit.. It takes lots of time to find em (20 min) 10000 min or 20000 is worth a title
it takes very little time to find them :p I've found a few by just happening to be the closest when they spawn, so I go after them