• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trazil abusing his power to mute me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
I am fairly sure this is abuse of trazil's power but I have no proof other than logs and other people agreeing that it happened. I was in an argument with a bunch of people in o chat about gun violence and how guns are just as dangerous as knives. It started to get very heated and many people were very passionate about their stance. Anyway here is the thing I said that got me muted

"can you go into a school, with a knife, and kill every child dead?" "can you go into a school, with a gun, and kill every child dead"

Trazil had warned me once before that that was "too far ancient". He never threatened to mute me or gave me any such warning for it, on top of this he argued using phrases like "guns don't kill people, people kill people". However my main issue is that at no point did he ever try to stop the argument, he simply muted me at the most headed moment of a 20-30 minute debate in o chat about gun violence.

I don't want to be unmuted if you guys feel it is necessary punishment, but I feel like trazil muted me simply because I was winning and on top of that he never once tried to stop or intervene but instead continued the argument.

Anyway logs will show better results for what was truly said and even if you don't do anything about this I was wondering if you could send me what I was saying through logs so I can get a better case for my mute appeal.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I am fairly sure this is abuse of trazil's power but I have no proof other than logs and other people agreeing that it happened. I was in an argument with a bunch of people in o chat about gun violence and how guns are just as dangerous as knives. It started to get very heated and many people were very passionate about their stance. Anyway here is the thing I said that got me muted

"can you go into a school, with a knife, and kill every child dead?" "can you go into a school, with a gun, and kill every child dead"

Trazil had warned me once before that that was "too far ancient". He never threatened to mute me or gave me any such warning for it, on top of this he argued using phrases like "guns don't kill people, people kill people". However my main issue is that at no point did he ever try to stop the argument, he simply muted me at the most headed moment of a 20-30 minute debate in o chat about gun violence.

I don't want to be unmuted if you guys feel it is necessary punishment, but I feel like trazil muted me simply because I was winning and on top of that he never once tried to stop or intervene but instead continued the argument.

Anyway logs will show better results for what was truly said and even if you don't do anything about this I was wondering if you could send me what I was saying through logs so I can get a better case for my mute appeal.
When I said too far, that was your warning. I did not try to stop the conversation because there was no need to, however you took it too far. I know those events happen and your mute has nothing to do with my standing on those politics, however that type of stuff is not ok for a public channel with kids in it.

Please follow the correct mute appeal.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Did Trazil try to direct TheAncientTeam to politics chat? If not then I feel part of the blame falls on him for not trying to be proactive and making a knee jerk reaction at the end.

Edit: That being said, this should have started off in politics to begin with.
This could have been handled without any complications :/ Really appreciate Trazil and all he does for the server but I can't stand people being silenced for a differing viewpoint.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I may not be a mod but I will put my 2 cents in.

I trust trazils judgement, he does hold multiple staff positions after all, and hopefully my trust hold merit. He made a decision to end a debate that only would get uglier as it went on.

Make a proper appeal and if you really have issues with Trazil talk to the mods in a PM, not in the open.

JacobBurkey

Portal
typical trazil, sounds just like him

however that type of stuff is not ok for a public channel with kids in it.
There shouldn't be kids on the server anyways, since there's an age limit or at least there used to be, and it's the internet and they're at their own risk. What he said wasn't even bad lmfao, there's 10x worse shit said in chat that's always allowed. gg trazil.

Please follow the correct mute appeal.
lol this isn't even an appeal what are you talking about

btw Ancient YOU GOT FUCKING GOT

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hc.to/Appeals

If you have a problem with staff, start a forum conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.