• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug traveling...

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
since the beginning of the new map, I of course have been traveling about 60% of the time. however, when I travel, I get disconnected with the error shown in the picture: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException . it only seems to happen when I travel at a fair pace, because I can go mining in a straight line and it wont DC me, while running along my minepath it will, or running on the surface. The odd part about this is that unlike normal lag DCs, is that it retains my position at the point of crash, rather than disconnect. so say it starts the DC which takes about 15 seconds to crash and fully DC me. when I log back in, it keeps my position from where it fully crashed. Normal lag DCs will take me back to the point I lost connection with the server, which I have only had one of this map.
this problem is persistant and annoying, making travel very difficult.