• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion trapped in the arena

OysterbOy

Coal
so this has been happening to me A LOT and symbolite can confirm its been happening at least once a day.
im one of the lucky few who never have anything valuable on them when this happens.
for some reason this only happens when you desync or the server lags really badly and you die,or any other way you can die and on your screen your not dead.

and i know this most likely wont happen but there should be a way for us to get back our stuff when this happens

matt4397

Glowing Redstone
I know what you're talking about this happened to me many times when I first joined it hasn't been happening to me as much recently though.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
You could suggest a way to do the "there should be a way for us to get back our stuff when this happens", or tell people to store their items in chests before joining arenas.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm pretty sure with bpermissions and PEX and other popular permissions plugins, u can make commands that are available per world. so for example, you get stuck in overworld (PvP/duel world) you give them access to something like /warp spawn, but give it a 1 minute warmup so it cannot be abused.

OysterbOy

Coal
I'm pretty sure with bpermissions and PEX and other popular permissions plugins, u can make commands that are available per world. so for example, you get stuck in overworld (PvP/duel world) you give them access to something like /warp spawn, but give it a 1 minute warmup so it cannot be abused.
i love the idea but.... it will make wizards useless unless you can only use it once every 24 hours with the minute warm up

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It would only be available in the Duel world, so that shoudln't happen.
I think I see his point, you would go into an arena with a friend then just use this command ending up at spawn therefore making there no need to buy a port from a wizardo.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think I see his point, you would go into an arena with a friend then just use this command ending up at spawn therefore making there no need to buy a port from a wizardo.

I guess yeah, it should port you to your old location if possible.

OysterbOy

Coal
I guess yeah, it should port you to your old location if possible.
thats what i was think like it would do the /back command but i think we are thinking a little to much about this, i think kainzo is going to stick with his idea