• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Trapped Chest

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
For some reason, whenever I try to place a trapped chest it thinks I am placing an LWC and takes away 500 coins. The problem is that I am not a mason, so the chest will just get removed instantly. This makes it so I cannot remove the LWC. These chests do not show up in my /climits as being active, yet I have still been charged the money and not refunded automatically like it should have been.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For some reason, whenever I try to place a trapped chest it thinks I am placing an LWC and takes away 500 coins. The problem is that I am not a mason, so the chest will just get removed instantly. This makes it so I cannot remove the LWC. These chests do not show up in my /climits as being active, yet I have still been charged the money and not refunded automatically like it should have been.
Very odd... let me report this to the LWC dev.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
If you don't have many lwc's you can use /creamoveall to get all your money back, but make sure you re-lwc any important lwcs.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
If you don't have many lwc's you can use /creamoveall to get all your money back, but make sure you re-lwc any important lwcs.

I'll try it, but it might now work. As I said in the original post they weren't counted as LWC's when I did /climits. It only showed the single LWC I had for my valuables and nothing else showed up.

Edit: It worked. Thanks for the tip Sigpit!