• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Transmute ore suggestion

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
Hello Herocraft,
As much as I enjoy the skill transmuteOre for master aclchemist, I would just like to see a few possible things change.

Lower cooldown
Players usually ask me to transmute some items for them and it usually takes a few hours to transmute it. I mean, I do understand that this skill takes basically junk and turns it into valuable items, but if someone hires you for a job it takes a while.

Possible solution?
Well, I had a few ideas on how to do this. Maybe the cooldown could be reduced to about 25-30 seconds and make the reagents for it larger. Or, the cooldown could be a little bit higher and take less reagents for the skill.

Currently
64 coal = 1 diamond
1 Lapiz Block = 1 diamond
15 iron ore = 1 gold ingot
-All have 100 second cooldown

Possible changes
64 coal = 1 diamond
5 Lapiz blocks = 1 diamond
25 iron ore = 1 gold ingot
-All have about 25 - 30 second cooldown

If this idea seems to be pushy in any way it is not intended to do so. I love the skill but it is just a suggestion and if it does happen then I would be extremely happy. Thank you for at least reading this post!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello Herocraft,
As much as I enjoy the skill transmuteOre for master aclchemist, I would just like to see a few possible things change.

Lower cooldown
Players usually ask me to transmute some items for them and it usually takes a few hours to transmute it. I mean, I do understand that this skill takes basically junk and turns it into valuable items, but if someone hires you for a job it takes a while.

Possible solution?
Well, I had a few ideas on how to do this. Maybe the cooldown could be reduced to about 25-30 seconds and make the reagents for it larger. Or, the cooldown could be a little bit higher and take less reagents for the skill.

Currently
64 coal = 1 diamond
1 Lapiz Block = 1 diamond
15 iron ore = 1 gold ingot
-All have 100 second cooldown

Possible changes
64 coal = 1 diamond
5 Lapiz blocks = 1 diamond
25 iron ore = 1 gold ingot
-All have about 25 - 30 second cooldown

If this push seems to be pushy in any way it is not intended to do so. I love the skill but it is just a suggestion and if it does happen then I would be extremely happy. Thank you for at least reading this post!
Hrmm so you're basically wanting to decrease the time you can transmute X into Y by increasing the cost of X.

I think we may be able to do that...

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Iron, which is a fairly useful material sells for about .4-.5 last time I checked. Gold goes for anywhere around 8 and there aren't too many uses for gold. The increase in iron to change to gold is, from my point of view, not worth it. I like the increases in lapis for diamond though.