• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Transmute Ore changes

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
The economy has changed a great deal with this new patch with gold being eliminated as the currency. I think that there shouls be some changes to transmute ore. Transmute Ore was one of Alchemists money makers. You could turn 18 iron ore into 1 gold ingot. This set iron ores value as 0.5 currency. I think that transmute ore should be changed to 18 iron ore makes 3 small soul shards. The amount of money it makes stays the same as 3 small soul shards make 9 currency. Gold has become near useless and 18 iron ore is more valuable.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The economy has changed a great deal with this new patch with gold being eliminated as the currency. I think that there shouls be some changes to transmute ore. Transmute Ore was one of Alchemists money makers. You could turn 18 iron ore into 1 gold ingot. This set iron ores value as 0.5 currency. I think that transmute ore should be changed to 18 iron ore makes 3 small soul shards. The amount of money it makes stays the same as 3 small soul shards make 9 currency. Gold has become near useless and 18 iron ore is more valuable.
We are strongly veering away from this type of skill/profession. We may have one or two come in but don't expect the new economy to be like this.