• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Trails vs Toasters

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
I have come to notice that you can have as many trails as you wan't at once. As this causes lag for the players who can not afford to buy a better pc and I would like to get this removed, or atleast the part of having as many as you wan't. Make it so you only can have 1 - 2 so players do not get over flowed by trails during pvp and just makes the fight not fair.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I have come to notice that you can have as many trails as you wan't at once. As this causes lag for the players who can not afford to buy a better pc and I would like to get this removed, or atleast the part of having as many as you wan't. Make it so you only can have 1 - 2 so players do not get over flowed by trails during pvp and just makes the fight not fair.
I'm gonna be upfront and honest with you.

There's a setting in options which can then off these trails, or at least most of them. Also, if your PC is not strong enough to handle trails during pvp, then you really should not be pvping in any situation.
Just play it safe. And get optifine. Really big help.

There's a server modpack, you know. It's on technic. Just look up herocraft.

Edit : I also paid lots of souls ( and some people paid irl money) and I do not want them removed nor restricted.