• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trade Theft is ok rule?

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Install pressure plates and a chest to trade through. Even if they both recall the plates will open the doors, the chest is to force them to stand on the plates (and not have to move) to trade.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
So last night I went to trade a Gold Crate Key thing to another player, TheAncientTeam, for a Crate.
The good news is that you lost exactly as much by being stolen from as you would have had the trade gone through without any problem.

Crates are worthless, Keys are worth 500s.

Welcome to Herocraft lol.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
First off: @munchlaxhero is an idiot. Pushing players away from the server is just as bad as advertising in my honest opinion.

Second off: Herocraft is meant to be unforgiving, not to be rude, but you need to cut your losses and learn from the experience.

Third off: I agree that this system is unfair, but staff has in the past threatened me over the very same offense. If you truly want to fight it, take it up with an Admin. Trades should have some better ways of going on, not all members will have towns they can trust, not all players will have towns. Spawn is also the only place most players are willing to trade at. To have it be legal for a player to steal in a no-pvp zone under a grey area, that's not alright. Its the same bull that was happening in PvE. Its not "Hardcore" for a player to steal an item and get away free of charge. The idea of hardcore should go both ways.

Lastly: Players should learn to not target important members. Harassment in this form may be legal rules wise, but when your game falls apart when all the coders and devs are scared off, you lose too.
You don't even play