• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Track Hike

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Just an fyi: I will be charging extra for tracks until the reagent is changed from Compass, or the Compass stops pointing at my target once I track them. The two mechanics cancel each other out in a rather annoying way, and the reagent cost means that a hunting ranger will be carrying ~40 iron each and every time they pvp, which I consider a greater than average reagent cost for a class that already has a unique appeal. I do not expect this symbolic protest to have any effect whatsoever, and if you care about coin, I hope another Ranger can help you!

TL: DR dont be surprised if my tracks cost like 15c, or if I do not track anyone when another Ranger is online to help you. <3

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Just an fyi: I will be charging extra for tracks until the reagent is changed from Compass, or the Compass stops pointing at my target once I track them. The two mechanics cancel each other out in a rather annoying way, and the reagent cost means that a hunting ranger will be carrying ~40 iron each and every time they pvp, which I consider a greater than average reagent cost for a class that already has a unique appeal. I do not expect this symbolic protest to have any effect whatsoever, and if you care about coin, I hope another Ranger can help you!

TL: DR dont be surprised if my tracks cost like 15c, or if I do not track anyone when another Ranger is online to help you. <3
There are people who pay 20c and still get sales.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While there may be a better reagent for track - keep in mind this.

1) We want tracks to be more rare.
2) We want to deepen the economy with things like this.