• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Toxin Related Skills- DoTs, AoEs, and DtE skill ideas.

Ultanian

Portal
Here's some skill ideas!

GasCloud: A poisonous cloud of gas envelops around the caster, all within 7 blocks take suffocation damage. Additionally, leaves decay and grass blocks turn to dirt. Reagent is 5 poisonous potatoes.

Infect: A virus is realeased into a location, lasting 5 minutes and any within the area are given effects Nausia, Weakness, and Mining Fatigue. The area infected is as large as a small town. The cooldown would be 10 minutes. Reagent is 64 rotten flesh.

SeepingPoison: A passive ability, when the user is in water all within 15 blocks take 10 damage every 10 seconds.

TaintedSoil: Crops nearby die and heal the user, while potatoes will turn into poisonous potatoes.

Toxin: An enemy is injected with a toxin that will kill instantly if the user is killed. Reagent is 10 poisonous potatoes and 5 rotten flesh. The victim can cure themselves by either eating a golden carrot or killing themself.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the sound of infect. Honestly, there needs to be more wide-scale skills like that to make sieges and large battles more in depth

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Toxin op. But seriously. forcing either death or the off chance they have a gold carrot isnt a good skill. If it was just "Eat X,Y, or Z" instead itd be better

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Neat stuff, but I don't really think we're in a good place to throw any of this in right now. I like the concepts though.