• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Townships 3.0 Siege Test #3

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty sure I'm on Amoria's side, as I was on all of their towns and helped repel a siege. Sorry if its too late for me to be registering.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
so since we won because we're awesome, what now like how do we get prizes
not awesome #takeslongerthan6hourstomasterfarmer gg, Truzle wins. Solo founded a town no help and gave more opinions and feedback than anyone else.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
on a side note, another thing that would need to be changed is you Can't destroy a town while they have nobody online, its just cowardly and takes away from the plugin. Not everyone can be on 24/7 like others can, almost everyone has something else going on such as sports school or a job that takes priority over herocraft so they cant always be defending their town.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
not awesome #takeslongerthan6hourstomasterfarmer gg, Truzle wins. Solo founded a town no help and gave more opinions and feedback than anyone else.

OOP Everything you just state were wrong lies

takes longer than 6 hours to ma what does that have to do with any thing no you dont win and phoenix and multi were constantly taking information from us we really were the only productive and informative people in the test because everyone else got banned and left because pvp is "not good" or whatever idk.

wrong

lies

Farmer Wins

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
OOP Everything you just state were wrong lies

takes longer than 6 hours to ma what does that have to do with any thing no you dont win and phoenix and multi were constantly taking information from us we really were the only productive and informative people in the test because everyone else got banned and left because pvp is "not good" or whatever idk.

wrong

lies

Farmer Wins
1st farmer is the fastest and easiest prof to master, ive done it 6hours and under both Bastion and Haven this map it was useless though. 2nd go look at the threads on this topic you will see Malawolf and I (Both members of Sanmak) posting longer and more detailed than anyone else, all I saw from Amoria was to sum it all up is that we were camping them and not letting them do anything. They didn't look past what the plugin would do on the live server, but only what was happening to them right then.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
[/QUOTE]
1st farmer is the fastest and easiest prof to master, ive done it 6hours and under both Bastion and Haven this map it was useless though. 2nd go look at the threads on this topic you will see Malawolf and I (Both members of Sanmak) posting longer and more detailed than anyone else, all I saw from Amoria was to sum it all up is that we were camping them and not letting them do anything. They didn't look past what the plugin would do on the live server, but only what was happening to them right then.

1st why did that farmer thing come up in the conversation

2nd we were online all the time and constantly talking to phoenix and multi about the problems in the server instead of just posting on the thread. you get no bragging rights

3rd why did you reply to my post in the first place you were not mentioned no one asked you to come for me i feel like you're mad are you mad? you're mad

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
1st why did that farmer thing come up in the conversation

2nd we were online all the time and constantly talking to phoenix and multi about the problems in the server instead of just posting on the thread. you get no bragging rights

3rd why did you reply to my post in the first place you were not mentioned no one asked you to come for me i feel like you're mad are you mad? you're mad

I replied because you didn't win because you were awesome, you won because we didn't care for the 1 crate key, we wanted something that we thought was fun. instead of that multiple of our members were banned and there was almost no reason for us to continue to try and win. I was online and talking with them too, but you also had people like devoted worker telling them everything they did was perfect and being a little suck-up so I don't know how many actually good ideas got through.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
I replied because you didn't win because you were awesome, you won because we didn't care for the 1 crate key, we wanted something that we thought was fun. instead of that multiple of our members were banned and there was almost no reason for us to continue to try and win. I was online and talking with them too, but you also had people like devoted worker telling them everything they did was perfect and being a little suck-up so I don't know how many actually good ideas got through.

its fine. the conversation is over.