• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Townships 3.0 Siege Test #3

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Will I still be able to play after the 3 days of preparation? I won't be able to log on from Friday to Sunday. And also, whhat is Central time??
Yes after the 3 days you will be able to participate. We understand people are often busy. :)

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
You may want to consider taking me off the list for someone else for the sake of balance, I know I'm going to be working for the next week non-stop, so I won't have any time to help out in the event. I wish everyone luck.
Thank you for letting me know. I will put a more active player in your place, but I will keep you on a team for if you happen to have a chance to play and want to. :)

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Just letting everyone know, We are taking all your preferences into account, but just putting down a team won't guarentee you going there. We wan't this event to go well, so we will have to balance the teams.
Yes please keep this in mind!!!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Max combat levels have been discussed and agreed upon. More info on how this will be done will be given shortly... once we know how we are doing it. :p
thats stupid and will eliminate some classes being played, and it will increases classes like paladin being played

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
We're here to test townships, not heroes :)
its not testing heroes, it's the elimination classes that aren't as good as the others, I could see why you would hand out insta max for profs but for combat specs is just stupid

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
its not testing heroes, it's the elimination classes that aren't as good as the others, I could see why you would hand out insta max for profs but for combat specs is just stupid
Because classes are balanced for lvling...oh wait

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Not my problem currently. This is a matter for a different thread