• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Townships 3.0 Siege Test #3

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
I would like to join Amoria

and

Farmer:
Build a Harvester: 15 points
Build a Soul Grinder: 10 points
Build a Bakery: 5 points

WHAT IS THIS :D
Added to Amoria. Your team captains are @Dutchgirl619 and @Jonsoon .
Professions have specific buildings only they can build. Yes even the "useless" farmer now has a purpose. How this works is: Let's say there is a town that has built a Harvester. The Harvester produces [Soul Wheat] I think is the name of it. You may have noticed from time to time on the main server there was a [Soul Gem] being shown. This is the same thing, but for the Soul Mine. You head to the town with the Harvester and you can purchase this [Soul Wheat] for a price. You then take this [Soul Wheat] to your town which has a Soul Grinder AND a Bakery. You first head to the Soul Grinder and make [Refined Wheat] and then go to the Bakery where the [Refined Wheat] is exchanged into souls. More info can be located here: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Townships_Regions_(Structures)#Soul_shards Thank @WitchOnaRampage for her time and very useful wiki on the new Townships 3.0!

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Wooo Guys! We currently have 35 players signed up for this event. Way To Go! Let's keep it up. :) On a side note, I keep getting so many email notifications that my email has now decided that it is spam. :p

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Because @JupiterRome is so awesome he plays on both teams. I saw and fixed that. It was a mistake on my part. Sorry for the confusion. I just finished adding people and fixing the roster. MalaWolf is no longer a team captain, but is a player for Sanmak-kol. Whiteninja is now a team captain for Sanmak-kol.
Why is @JupiterRome on both teams?
BLUE TEAM IS THE TRUE TEAM

RED TEAM IS THE DEAD TEAM

Jupiter is on both teams!...?
Its Because Im So god at everything that if Im on any team it will win for sure and we need to keep this even

Btw @Trazil ill carry you
http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=GEEYhzaeNus#Union_J_-_Carry_You

Last edited:

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
dY1uv78.jpg

*bump*

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Just letting everyone know, We are taking all your preferences into account, but just putting down a team won't guarentee you going there. We wan't this event to go well, so we will have to balance the teams.

_D4sssy_

Wood
Will I still be able to play after the 3 days of preparation? I won't be able to log on from Friday to Sunday. And also, whhat is Central time??

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
someone said you will be handing out insta max books... is this true?

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
You may want to consider taking me off the list for someone else for the sake of balance, I know I'm going to be working for the next week non-stop, so I won't have any time to help out in the event. I wish everyone luck.