• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Townships 3.0 Balance Changes

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I got arrowturret line of sight working today.

My party of 5 also got ganked/camped in Flavia by irish and coolbeans. We all quit shortly afterwards (including irish and coolbeans). meh. I don't like playing on this server. This isn't working out
So all you seven have quit the server?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
You guys don't have to quit...

When I first joined I was camped by TheRizza for weeks. He would come track me down several times a day ranging from twice to seven times a day for weeks a-pond end. In the end I started becoming better with the heroes plugin and was able to defend myself from where he moved on to killing other people. Moral of the story is you just have to keep trying, don't quit. You are to valuable @Multitallented

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
So all you seven have quit the server?
No, just for the night. I can't speak for the others but I quit due to it was late and I had to get up for work this morning. And actually it was pretty a pretty tame raid, Irish and Coolbeans came in, killed all of us pretty quick (even with the arrow turret firing I think) killed us again during the GY runs then took valuables from the chests when the timer was up and left. It was annoying but not the usual campfest that I've come to expect and hate. Most of my stuff was even returned (for which I am grateful). However this was only MY experience, I can not speak for the others that were there.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Town regions should only be vulnerable when at least 3 members are online