• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Winterfell (28) (Neutral) *OS*

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I noticed Notch added jars into the update I was able to downgrade to my old jar :D. I got 2 new cits and fixed JR's name. As for MD_Bay I will keep him on my list until I receive further instruction.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
As an update on the town, we need Gabi to design what happens next with the towers and walls. We have the base structure down though :D

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Taxes Paid to Kainzo - 9/19 (300c)
1CGF5.png

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Audit recheck

Victim130 - Player doesn't exist
Deseroth - Sept 4th
TurboNY - Sept 10th
JRhalo14 - Sept 2nd
Sacapuntas - Player doesn't exist
Evililio - Player doesn't exist

Brings total citizen list to 10.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I do exist :confused: must be the capital and I have no clue how to spell a lot of the names :( Although Evililio and Sacapuntas have been gone a bit now, Saca longer than Evil.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well we got raided today, but its ok, they got very little from us. Seems ZKH joined the TC and plan to raid daily. Keep gates shut and use the dirt exit/entrance on the north gate.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I have 22 soon and I passed up on one today :( I'm running out of room! XD But I want to get city, but Xani thinks I should gear towards kingdom first. Although we still need two towns built and ringed before anything can happen... So I might head for city then kingdom (Assuming that the towns are built and ringed)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
you could maybe try to join in the future kingdom of edolas, with atlas, and future skyforge.Not to say anything official, just speculation. but this would be a long way off

You can remove lunarclaw and kalagoo from the list in any form they wont be playing. Irish_Korean had to pawn her good computer for rent money :'( will be on now and then.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Has she logged on recently? She needs to be on at least once every 2 weeks to be allowed on the cit list by server rules.