• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Victoria [11]

B

BonJanks

This is Victoria!

We are part of the soon to be kingdom which is known as NRoA (http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=880)

To get to us go to the nexus at spawn, and head through our HeroGate! Our coords are x:525 z:1550 if you decide your avatar is overweight and you feel running to Victoria would do you some good.

We are always looking for citizens to join our ranks so we can expand and conquer the world! (maybe)

Mayor: BonJanks
SIC: Lax12

Citizens:
1. MykeNightmayer
2. ChaosGrave
3. Poopman600
4. Rupture1315
5. CorruptedHero
6. BattleDonkey
7. Arbalor
8. Zwink0918
9. Leucid
10. N/A (damn inactive players!)

Victoria has plenty of living space including 12 dual floored apartments, 12 12x12 plots and 2 15x15 Noble plots.

All 12x12 plots and apartments are free to future citizens, A non citizen wishing to purchase a plot or apartment must contact me, Mykenightmayer, or ChaosGrave to do so.

All plots are spread out between three themed floors:

The Apartment Area

Ground Floor (winter)

2nd Floor (desert)

3rd Floor (woodland)

We also have a great view from our roof!

Well theres our little town, feel free to message me, ChaosGrave, or MykeNightmayer, or post in this forum about joining our great town! Thanks!

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: Victoria - The Massive Ultimite Structure - Looking for Citizens

Great work. I really like the themed floors.

B

BonJanks

RE: Victoria - The Massive Neverast Structure - Looking for Citizens

We got our rings! :D

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: Victoria - The Massive Neverast Structure - Looking for Citizens

Congratulations fellas, look forward to seeing you guys expand! Next up is Schwarzbruck, and our kingdom will be ready to launch!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Township] Victoria [12]

Dont forget to update your thread.
You should know, also, that Toodraining left your town after advertising in NRoA that he was looking for members to leave our towns and form a new one.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=743
Please read the thread thoroughly and understand the implications of inactivity. I've tried contacting you to no avail.
Please get in touch with me and update your thread.

B

BonJanks

Hey all,
Bon checkin in here, sorry about the confusion.. i was thought to be inactive but it was quite the opposite, ill post on here rather than edit from now on.
~Bon

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Good to see this. >:I
Be sure your second in command understands the need to update this topic in your absence. As a member of NRoA we'll replace the mayor if neither the mayor or SIC is online for a week. As a township on this server, a town is subject to losing it's rings after it has been inactive for some time more than a week.
Just as soon as your finals are done, I hope to see some good work done in the town. New faces, a short road linking you to ours, and other cool stuff.

B

BonJanks

There has been some recent griefs. The town is protected with regions and must have been done by someone on the list. We will find out who it is.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
If you havnt noticed yet:
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=49
I think I already mentioned this though

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
friendly citizen audit

RoadMasta - inactive
Chrisjwalker - inactive

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Lax12 has been assigned to victoria to help build it's infrastructure. If he fails he will be shamed for the rest of his life and flogged with sticks.
Also, I've fixed your region. PVP and build were on.

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
ok guys im lax12 and i shall put you guys back into reform no matter what it take due to lack of getting flogged with sticks lol, but i would really appriciate if you could be as active as you possibly can. Thanks

SIC Lax12

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
let me know what you need done bonjanks and ill take care of it just pm me or post :)

B

BonJanks

Since Apple appointed you to this position you must be trustworthy :) I give you full permission to make any decisions on Victoria's behalf in my absence :)

B

BonJanks

I have officially stepped down from the mayor position of Victoria. Applelove is assigning a new mayor shortly. I wish you all the best of luck :D

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
currently in process of switching over to new thread might be a bit but i will be posting new jobs and such and screenshots XD