• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Eplicia [10]

lnodiv

Air
Town Name: The City State of Eplicia
Mayor: lnodiv
Second in Command: kmuncy
Location of Town: Granted on approval.
Current Citizens: kmuncy, Aesi, Leggerrr, kevhost1, HighBuilder, Costen, Slitthrout, Carmeops, Countzombie, m0j0j0_j0

PVP: Eplicia PVP policies are not similar to those of other towns. We fully endorse wilderness PvP, and allow PvP to take place in most areas of our town. We do ask that our members refrain from repeatedly killing the same individual within a close time frame, however if a player is geared up for combat - they are fair game. If you feel a member of the town has been targeting you unfairly, please /msg me in game.

Banking: All citizens will receive 9c per bar of gold. All outsiders will receive 8-8.5.

Herogate: The Eplician Herogate is in a sealed and secured chamber. It is inadvisable to use it unless you have business with us.

Recruitment: We are currently recruiting. All citizens receive a free lot, with size varying by location, and a start-up stipend of coins to help them establish themselves
Emblem:
DGD
GDG
DGD

D= Diamond block, G= Gold block.

Diplomacy:

War
In the unlikely event that Eplicia does go to war, you will find our forces exceptionally well-armed, and our use of traps exceptionally cruel. We will not fight fair, and we will not play nicely. The belongings of any enemy citizens we kill will be immediately brought back into our town and burned. We will not 'blockade' you. We will kill you, burn everything you had, come back, and kill you again.

Update: Not a lot going on in town recently, most players except for our head architect (kmuncy) have been busy with the Rift Beta, or waiting for the new patch. I recently picked up new hours at work, but I am logging in when I can.
Update: Removed inactive member. Joined MOB
Update: Removed inactive member. Updated roster with 2 pending.
Update: Nothing exciting going on. Repairing griefed areas.

Kaliven

Gold
RE: City State of Eplicia

Welcome to the Monarchy, anything you guys, need, man power, blades, supplies. please don't hesitate to ask, you want it you got it.