• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township App] Rangpur [7]~[NATO] [Evil]

Ragglez

Wood
rangpur.png
Town Name: Rangpur
Mayor: Ragglez
Second in Command: Barnubus
Location of Town: Protected until approved

Roster: [Active]
1.) Ragglez (*)
2.) Barnubus(*)
3.) zDylann
3.) Sgeour
4.) Rogin
5.) ZombieConspiracy
6.) TokoYakkai

Rules:

1.) Rangpur Building Code
Rangpur looks nice right now, don't fuck it up. We have a high standard of appearance when it comes to the exterior of your home, do your best to meet it. The interior is yours to do with whatever you wish. If you don't meet our standard, you will be informed and given ONE day to make corrections. If after one day corrections are not made, alterations will be made for you, lost materials will not be returned. If you continue to violate the building code you will be evicted from the city, your house demolished, and any items left within your home will be donated to the town.

Make it pretty, that's simple.

Your plot is yours to build on, do not alter anything outside your plot unless given permission from a town official. If you are found altering or griefing the town you will be evicted.

Buildings are given a max height of 20, and you are permitted to go no lower then 25 blocks below the lowest point in your given plot. Go above or below these points and you will be evicted.

When building your basement, cover any and all entrances to tunnels and caverns. If raiders are able to access our town from your basement your basement will be repaired, all possible entrances will be blocked. If they continue to enter from your building because you have reopened anything, you will be given one final warning, then evicted.

Permitted Blocks
You are ONLY allowed to build on the exterior of your home with..
Stone (NOT COBBLE)
Stone Slabs
Sandstone
Sand
Snow
Ask about other materials

Glass may ONLY be used for windows.
Wood may ONLY be used for accents. (Fence, Deck, Floor, Roof, etc)
*Some exceptions may apply with wood, see Ragglez

No Lava, fire, or crops on the outside of your home. Unless using lava for recessed lighting.
The interior of your home can be whatever you wish, EXCEPT Jukeboxes. If any Jukeboxes are heard or found in your home they will be removed and destroyed.

If you have any questions on what is or isn't allowed please contact Ragglez or Barnubus in game. Also if you have any ideas that you would like to do with your home that violates any of the rules posted above please get with me and we can discuss them.
2.) Honor the Alliences
You are not to harm, grief, or steal from ANY form of organization that is listed below. We expect you to treat them with the same respect that you would treat your fellow citizens. Failure to comply with this will result in an fine and/or banishment from Rangpur.

Non-aggression pacts:
SSS Kingdom: Arcadia, Olympus, New Dresden, Orion
Ironpass Kingdom: Ironpass, Falkreath, Stahl-Tor

3.) No Stealing from your town or kingdom
If you are caught stealing from a town/kingdom member you will instantly surrender all possessions, be removed from the region and be banned from Rangpur. If you refuse to turn over anything stolen you will be killed and your home demolished, everything going to the town, and the stolen items returned. Admins and Moderators come without hesitation to check blocks and chests if requested to do so. If you steal from your own town, you will be caught.

As a general rule, do not enter other town members homes, unless given permission. If found in another player's home you will need a good excuse.

4.) Defend your Home!
If the town, or any town within the NATO Kingdom is being attacked, you are required to come to it's aid. If you hide while others are fighting you could face banishment from the town. Even healers and crafters are required to aid the city in defense.

5.) Banking
Please do your banking with Jericho. Right now we offer 9c per gold ingot. Not only can you pay right at the Jericho town hall via chest shop, but you will be helping your kingdom establish itself in expansion, upkeep, and beautification.

How do I join Rangpur?
Currently, we are looking for people willing to do grunt work. The town is in it's early stages, we need to terra-form the town area, build roads, and collect resources, mostly sand. We need lots of sand. Any donations of time or sand will be greatly appreciated.
Do NOT dig sand from within the town region though!

So you want to join? It's simple, really. Just copy and paste the
application below by clicking on the spoiler and fill in the questions.

Name(in game name):
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:
Are you a talented builder?:
Do you have a working mic?:
You read and understand our rules?:
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?:
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:
Path?:
Any additional info?:
Referral?:

zdylann

Glowstone
Name(in game name):ZdYlAnN
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:11 nd a half
Are you a talented builder?: if i hav enough jukeboxiz
Do you have a working mic?: yea but dnt hate celebrate
You read and understand our rules?: i cnt read :(
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: wat does adhere mean
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: if my mum lets me
Path?: lost troll
Any additional info?: i was gay in my past life

Referral?:epicpoodle

PS:*JOKE* Good luck with the new town, you have my full protection. -zDylann <3

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
You guys looking for a town modeling! :O Crazy build regulations

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, Trok, come see the town hall! It looks amazing, the whole town is coming together quickly 8) I'm excited.

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
Name(in game name):wolfeknight123
Are you 18yrs of age or older?:i'm 17
Are you a talented builder?:i would say i can be very creative when working with unique materials
Do you have a working mic?:yes
You read and understand our rules?:yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?:yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:yes
Path?:rogue intending to be a ranger
Any additional info?:me i love working with natures most destructive element lava for lights,walls,fortresess just about everything but sadly lava and greifing go hand and hand and it irrates me to a rather large degree other than that i have a rather large vocabulary of the english langauge, and random facts that are very helpful
Referral?:none