• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Township App) Deireadh [??] <XD> *Neutral* [PvP] (Hiatus)

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Posting here to make it official, I have been kicked from SIC position, and therefore I'm resigning completely from Deirdreadh. Buh-bye.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Guys, let's this thread on topic please. If you want to bicker about why lhatchy was removed, he can PM Vic or any of you guys can make a new thread. Though I do thank you for the mature original post lhatchy.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
We are still open for recruitment![DOUBLEPOST=1347080221,1347005830][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Favith

Previous bans: None

Why do you wish to join: I was browsing the forums looking for a town to join and yours stood out as a strong candidate. I figure the pvp branch of a large kingdom could use another dedicated support player.

How much PvP experience do you have: Herocraft-wise I'm new (to both the server and the plugin system). The two classes I'm considering (bard or beguiler) are similar to the types of characters I tend to excel at in mainstream MMOs, however. I think I could catch on quick.

Planned Class/Spec: I've gone rogue for now but it's still early enough that I may just reset and go to caster. The end plan being either Bard or Beguiler (possibly even ranger--archery skills + tracking seems handy). I honestly need some Herocraft veteran input to help me solidify my choice. :) As for craft skills they all look interesting and I'd work up whichever one the town might need most (Mason, Smith, Farming all seem like they might be useful but I could/would focus on any craft the needs the most).

Previous Town(s): None--totally new to Herocraft

Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Sure. I like the idea of being a defender first/raider second anyway-it's more my style.

Note: I apologize for the poor formatting. I made this app on my iPhone whilst sitting in the airport. Gotta kill time somehow, right? Plus I didn't want to wait until I got home tonight--I want to be playing Herocraft then! ;)

Aanokint

Obsidian

Why do you wish to join: I was browsing the forums looking for a town to join and yours stood out as a strong candidate. I figure the pvp branch of a large kingdom could use another dedicated support player.

How much PvP experience do you have: Herocraft-wise I'm new (to both the server and the plugin system). The two classes I'm considering (bard or beguiler) are similar to the types of characters I tend to excel at in mainstream MMOs, however. I think I could catch on quick.

Planned Class/Spec: I've gone rogue for now but it's still early enough that I may just reset and go to caster. The end plan being either Bard or Beguiler (possibly even ranger--archery skills + tracking seems handy). I honestly need some Herocraft veteran input to help me solidify my choice. :) As for craft skills they all look interesting and I'd work up whichever one the town might need most (Mason, Smith, Farming all seem like they might be useful but I could/would focus on any craft the needs the most).

Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Sure. I like the idea of being a defender first/raider second anyway-it's more my style.

Note: I apologize for the poor formatting. I made this app on my iPhone whilst sitting in the airport. Gotta kill time somehow, right? Plus I didn't want to wait until I got home tonight--I want to be playing Herocraft then! ;)
Very nice application. And the formatting is okay, as long as it does not become a trend. If you send me a PM on the forums(very easy to do via mobile) or get with me in game, I can help you make some choices etc. In fact I would be very willing to help you get to know the game :). And on that note, unless @victim130 has any objections, accepted! :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

To be honest with you, this was the largest app yet :p and as Aano said, you are accepted :D[DOUBLEPOST=1347401649,1347123251][/DOUBLEPOST]We still need more members! Apply now! :p