• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Aphrodite [15] [ZKH]

dartxni

Wood
Hey folks. Thanks for not killing me when I approached the town, that would rather have sucked badly and given me a terrible impression of the fair town of Aphrodite. General kudos all around, especially to all those who helped me gain a bit of exp. I hope to earn a plot as soon as possble, so I can build my greco-roman inspired villa.

Dartxni - Crafter, aspiring Alchemist

JediMind7rix

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey folks. Thanks for not killing me when I approached the town, that would rather have sucked badly and given me a terrible impression of the fair town of Aphrodite. General kudos all around, especially to all those who helped me gain a bit of exp. I hope to earn a plot as soon as possble, so I can build my greco-roman inspired villa.

Dartxni - Crafter, aspiring Alchemist

haha you had me to thank on that one, the others where like "Oo..can i kill it?!"
im also glad it turned out the way it did, now we will have an alch and hopefully some nicer plots soon
=]

dartxni

Wood
haha you had me to thank on that one, the others where like "Oo..can i kill it?!"
im also glad it turned out the way it did, now we will have an alch and hopefully some nicer plots soon
=]
There is nothing quite like the feeling of unexpectedly meeting strangers in a pvp enabled area. Kinda like... "Oh crap... I think I am about to die. Quck! how fast can I convince them I am harmless!" It wasn't until after I chose the crafter class that I realized I wouldn't be able to hold a sword.

well good job not getting killed, i was killed, but tht was when dylan was around and hes the one who killed me soo...

Dzelda

Dirt
Oh Dylan, your that diamond plated mosntrosity that killed me and Tom awhile ago -w-

Im trying to join the town as a mason myself. Glad I went here before taking it out on you though. Please do leave me be if your a town member, I have some thinsg id enjoy building possibly. Maybe. Maybe, if youd be so kind as to not get me acquainted with that pretty blue sword you swing around -w-

BadHaddy

User Abuser
I received payment for this town on Sept 9th, 2011 at 01:44hrs. 300Cr was credited to my account.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
WARNING:
TAXES PAST DUE
Risk loosing regions

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Dasoren The Server Rail line is at your door step, we been trying to contact anyone in charge for last few days.
its stalling our progress.

I sent you a personal message on the matter.

I'm sure your town would enjoy fast PVP-SAFE travel in regioned rail line.

not to mention being able to create a nice rail hub and shop in your city basement to make some cash for your city...
please let us know, myself buddahhopper, and Moejunur are the only ones that would need permisssions and it would only be for the duration it take to drill thru and build the rail in that area.