• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Township 3.0 motd/mail request.

Parsalin

Iron
Simply put I would like to suggest a simple message of the day feature be added to township 3.0 . with this I could inform my town members of recent developments quickly upon logging in. perhaps just have it be after the default log in hc chat screen. Either that or a basic mail system allowing me to leave offline messages for town members. But more communication in game with my different time zone members would be a big plus, with little effort. thanks for reading.

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
I could definitely support this I stayed up late a lot just to get news on what was happening in town :p

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Signs are out. Implement that.
If possible, allow to fill several chat lines (one/two lines are often not enough to announce or explain things properly).

Message should of course appear in town chat, but if you can do it, make them appear for every town member individually via private messages (similar to the Infobot). I can imagine this working out, since each player, being a member of a town, is indicated in the town member list in the system, which can also be shown with a command (an example for this kind of connection).

For instance:
1. Owner enters motd
2. code finds town member list
3. code sends motd to each player in that list

Last edited: