• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town2Town 100 Block Fine prints cases.

lastsheep

Wood
io5ocY0.png

Image is representation of a situation my town is currently facing. Let's say person A is mad because our base is apparently near his base. The image above is showing how is the current condition on the real game.

First of all, the fine prints of the rules is asked by me with source coming from [PROCTOR] Trazil which I believe to be a credible source since /u/Trazil is handpicked by the staff. The view of the rule that we get is apparently you need 100 blocks from TOWN BORDER to TOWN BORDER.

So here is the summary of the situation.

1. Person A is mad since apparently according to him we build "unpleasant architecture" near his landscape which he cannot see explained in point 2
2. Person A town is located UNDERGROUND XX below surface which mean he don't even see the landscape while in town
3. Walking on the surface or their bases, there is no proc about entering a town which from that can be deduced it is 36 block or more below ground.
4. It is highly likely that the town border are more than 100 blocks apart considering our team bases located in Y : 80 and underground do not happen on mountaines biome until 60 below
5. Person A is harassing and threatening our town to be deleted immediately without a chance to move.

our town are welcoming any settlement offer from person A to solve this situation peacefully.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The 100 block rule is intended to work on a X, Y axis, not Z. We do not use trigonometry to figure out distances.

If someone builds a base within 100 blocks of a town, you may petition the structure and a mod will deal with the relocation of the structure. Towns will always trump bases.

As it stands, towns should not be able to be created within 100 blocks through the plugin, but I do not claim to know how the plugin works.

If you have further questions just ask.

lastsheep

Wood
Hey Jonsoon, thanks for answering the fine prints.

so assuming thats how the plugin work town is automatically prevented to be created if its region overlapped with each other right ?

also in this case both base are the same

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw the discussion you had with eh... I can't remember the other person's name. But I looked their name up and they did not belong to a town. Therefore unless I am mistaken they don't have a town at all. So you should be fine.