- Jun 30, 2015
Image is representation of a situation my town is currently facing. Let's say person A is mad because our base is apparently near his base. The image above is showing how is the current condition on the real game.
First of all, the fine prints of the rules is asked by me with source coming from [PROCTOR] Trazil which I believe to be a credible source since /u/Trazil is handpicked by the staff. The view of the rule that we get is apparently you need 100 blocks from TOWN BORDER to TOWN BORDER.
So here is the summary of the situation.
1. Person A is mad since apparently according to him we build "unpleasant architecture" near his landscape which he cannot see explained in point 2
2. Person A town is located UNDERGROUND XX below surface which mean he don't even see the landscape while in town
3. Walking on the surface or their bases, there is no proc about entering a town which from that can be deduced it is 36 block or more below ground.
4. It is highly likely that the town border are more than 100 blocks apart considering our team bases located in Y : 80 and underground do not happen on mountaines biome until 60 below
5. Person A is harassing and threatening our town to be deleted immediately without a chance to move.
our town are welcoming any settlement offer from person A to solve this situation peacefully.