• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Wars

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, the title pretty much explains itself.

Every weekend the admins put up a vote to see what time and day people want to go into an arena (very big) with other towns, having a massive battle, causing massive chaos, Soon enough if no one is attacking there is a king of the hill process where you have to hold the hill for 1 minute before you win a big prize (I don't know you decide). 1 prize could be when your town wins Town Wars 3 times in a row it gets half a town upgrade E.G 6 times in a row the town is given a full upgrade to the next level.

Thats all I really know, but if you guys wanna know what it looks like in vanilla here it is
(not trying to advertise this server is dead)

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Liked for the amazing avatar. I did ask about promoting town conflict during the recent meeting, got a favorable response. There might be a different kinf of system coming already.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
But this would just be giving the PvP towns money/rewards constantly. It's a neat idea, but I think we would see the same two or three winners every time. However, it could be cool if we did have monthly town competitions that would vary from building, PvP and other forms of competition.

Last edited:

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I've heard of (and played with) a war plugin that basically allowed town owners to declare war on other towns. What this did was temporarily remove regions (should the other town accept the declaration) and allowed people to break into those regions, destroy/place blocks, etc. after a certain amount of time (I think?) the war would "end" and all blocks would be rolled back. The only problem I forsee with this plugin is that it would allow people to break into chests they otherwise would not be able to, but otherwise I think it could be a fun addition to hc.

Ultanian

Portal
I've heard of (and played with) a war plugin that basically allowed town owners to declare war on other towns. What this did was temporarily remove regions (should the other town accept the declaration) and allowed people to break into those regions, destroy/place blocks, etc. after a certain amount of time (I think?) the war would "end" and all blocks would be rolled back. The only problem I forsee with this plugin is that it would allow people to break into chests they otherwise would not be able to, but otherwise I think it could be a fun addition to hc.
I think thats pretty cool, but I think if that was implemented the other town should only be able to break blocks when 2 or more players are online from the defending town.