• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Updated corner tower models with new map height, this should be fun. Around the level where the tower gets narrower is where another ring will be. There will be 3 rings, one at 112 with a radius of 25, 160 with radius 30, and 208 with radius 38. Citizens must prove themselves as worthy citizens on the lower levels to build on the higher ones, great idea 23love29. Don't worry Valor citizens, i'm just providing the basic framework, but we'll all have a say and build this together. We can always change things later.
ckM62.png

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Hey guys, what comes before part b?

Yay, go Valor! We're rapidly expanding so grab your friends and tell them to join. We've already got an awesome ship harbor being built and the first of the three rings built. I'll really need some help gathering materials for our future towers. We'll need a lot of iron fences (39 stacks), snow (19 stacks), glowstone (5 stacks) and stone brick (11 stacks), and that's all just for ONE tower. Crazy right? But that's what happens when you build a tower up to the new height limit.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Plasma78 when is MY next due date. I know taxes are due sunday but i pay in advance so do you
Got a specific due date for me?
yes this sunday 50c
:)

Everyones taxes are due SUNDAY !!!!!!!

WE are a town and MUST PAY TAXES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

late fees will be issued for late payments.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
we have tax records. :) up to day every week.
along with your dna, blood type and what kind of pop you drink.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Hey guys, i'm working on my own custom texture pack and i'm pulling textures from Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. How's it looking so far? I know, the planks suck and snow is too blue, but for a first try it's not that bad.

MfYwT.png

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, i'm working on my own custom texture pack and i'm pulling textures from Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. How's it looking so far? I know, the planks suck and snow is too blue, but for a first try it's not that bad.

MfYwT.png

Frankly I don't care what it looks like, I just think it's awesome you're using RCT2 haha

Shadeking

Gold
Hello Valor ive been inactive for a while now and i have desided to leave herocraft, atleast for a while.
all the stuff in my house is now valors. i hope i get back on the server sometime and then i will join the greatest town on the greatest server.
Bye!

oh... one more thing, weird foto:
Unknown-7.jpeg

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? MajorasMask​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played MC for around 1 year and 3 months, and HC for around 1 year.​
3: How old are you? 16 Years Old.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I heard about you on the forums, you seem like a reasonable bunch of people, with good goals ect ect. I'd like to see what your town is like, to experience what you have to offer. I can offer survices myself, such as Mason skills, which will be of use to you.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Other Towns you were part of? I don't have many friends in HC, but I am neutral with most people. I don't get involved in many fights, wars or disputes, and usually remain in the background as a builder or developer for towns and my guild, Undergrowth. I first started this map in Lorien, then was in Erebos, moved out and joined Glacium. I left Glacium, wanting to explore more towns, to fully realise what the community in HC consists of. In addition, to help you guys (as said above).​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am currently a Caster and Mason. I plan on becoming a Wizard after I reach level 30 as a Caster, and to use my Mason skills to make money.​
7. How often are you active in game? I am very active, usually log in every day.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Sure, if it goes towards the town, alright! :D
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes I did. I do vote for HC.​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes I have.​

Hey Folks​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Jehirnmuchte​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? uhmm i play MC since beta i think ^^ and herocraft since 3-4 months​
3: How old are you? 21​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) Im new to herocraftonline and im searching for a nice town i can spend my time with, im an endurenced farmer/mined so i think i can help you out. at all i like to help each other and get some nice works done :)
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Other Towns you were part of? there are no friends @ the server right now but one of my friends told me to test this server and reply to him. i think hes gonna join 2 :)
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rouge/Farmer - i dont know how to handle the 2nd class yet i hope you can help me out a little bit.​
7. How often are you active in game? nearly everyday for a few hours. but i got RL 2 gilfriend and family and stuff u know^^​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) i think i can handle this^^​
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? sure i know!​
10: Have you read our rules? i did :D
looking forward 2 spend time with you​
cya​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
MajorasMask and Jehirnmuchte, welcome to Valor! We hope you will enjoy the town and help it expand and be epic. Please get in touch with either myself or Plasma in game and we'll get things set up for you. I'm on right now for a while.​

MajorasMask

Ungodly
MajorasMask and Jehirnmuchte, welcome to Valor! We hope you will enjoy the town and help it expand and be epic. Please get in touch with either myself or Plasma in game and we'll get things set up for you. I'm on right now for a while.​

Thank you so much! :) I didn't expect you to reply so soon, actually. I will be able to get on later and come around to the town. Could you send me a private message with the town /ch and the coords of the town, please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.