• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town upgrade Glitch

I'm not entirely sure what went wrong. I was trying to upgrade my tribe to a hamlet, and after studying the town commands list extensively, I did not see a way to upgrade the super-region. So at about 5:30 PM CST, I typed /to create Hamlet Hyrule; which created another town circle around my already existing town circle. I then tried to destroy the tribe, but it destroyed them both. I was also told by somebody that in destroying the town, it should have refunded the money. If this is true it did not. Could someone please explain to me exactly what went wrong here?

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not entirely sure what went wrong. I was trying to upgrade my tribe to a hamlet, and after studying the town commands list extensively, I did not see a way to upgrade the super-region. So at about 5:30 PM CST, I typed /to create Hamlet Hyrule; which created another town circle around my already existing town circle. I then tried to destroy the tribe, but it destroyed them both. I was also told by somebody that in destroying the town, it should have refunded the money. If this is true it did not. Could someone please explain to me exactly what went wrong here?
You don't need to remove the "tribe."
It creates a new circle with the new, full region. Your region is upgraded in the process. Both circles remain, but the whole place is converted to the Hamlet.