• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Thornhollow [Evil]

BulkPhase

Obsidian
a3v3qmQ.png
i3W49F8.png
s1tfLcD.png
Mayor:
Dismays
--
Managers:
Kahzo
Vidal_B
--
Members:
Nawze
Xvutis
iKuroba
iLoveEroge
Aarnon
fQ0eKCu.png
IGN:
Do you have Mumble?(http://www.mumble.com/):
--
Our town doesn't really have rules just don't act autistic or steal from townies.
--
sloth+head-739068.jpg
(I wasn't sure where to post this township thread at since we just got ownership and I can't post under townships so I posted it here. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Angyles - mind moving this to official townships? Feel free to delete this post, but the thread has been sitting in Planning for awhile.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Templae_James

Timezone/country (state if you wish, not required): EST US

How long have you played HC: 1 year 3 months

What classes/prof do you plan on being: Master Dragoon/ OP Crafter

What can you do (Ex. Mine, Build, PvP, Farm): Only PvP

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: Yes

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes

Previous towns and why did you leave?: Unholy, Durotar, Tropheaum, Underworld, and Newerth. I felt like leaving or I left for friends.

How active are you on HC: I usually get on for 3-4 hours and PvP and then get off usually either everyday or every other day, I do have a life and I also like to play other games, but I don't care if someone wants to text me on my phone number for me to get on.