• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town taxes don't go to the Nation

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
I have also noticed this, every day the towns loose money and the nation looses money, none of the nation town taxes go into the nation bank.

Probably lost around 2,000c so far. Best bet is I am just going to have to turn off nation taxes and manually put money in until they get it fixed.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nations are getting double hit on taxes every day. pls help, loss so much monies
I have also noticed this, every day the towns loose money and the nation looses money, none of the nation town taxes go into the nation bank.

Probably lost around 2,000c so far. Best bet is I am just going to have to turn off nation taxes and manually put money in until they get it fixed.
We're reducing rate of the Nation upkeep, it'll be live soon.
Nations can tax the towns that join and pay for their towns. This is a way to make the upkeep reduction part of it.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
We're reducing rate of the Nation upkeep, it'll be live soon.
Nations can tax the towns that join and pay for their towns. This is a way to make the upkeep reduction part of it.

What I don't understand is I put 7,000 in and our nation cost was 400 so I set nation taxes to 200 which would take 200 from both of our 2 towns and put it in the nation bank right? The first day we nationed our nation bank went from 7,000 to 6,700 when the 200 from both towns should have been enough to keep it at 7,000.

Maybe I am missing something so after the upkeep is reduced I'll have to write the numbers down again and check the next day.