• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TOWN] SKYFORGE [13] [OS] [NEUTRAL/GOOD] [**RECRUITING CLOSED**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
King: Dielan9999 Queen: Ironee212
Mayor: Xexorian
Court Wizard: Gauntlgrym
Farmer: MrPepperone

Skyforge
Tam Altus Quam Honos
The Floating City

SkyForge was a city within the Xandria Dominion on the previous map. There, they were intent upon forming the Dragon Empire as part of the Kingdom of Edolas during the DragonGarde Era. However, they were stopped by an enormous cataclysm rendering their efforts futile. In the new Era of Bastion, SkyForge has become powerful. Eventually, becoming the seat of power to the King of the Order of the rising Sun -- A continuation of Xandria Dominion's iron will. This city in the skies literally has carved its name into the annals of Herocraft history on almost every map (with slight name changes.)

SkyForge is governed by the King, Queen, and the Mayor Xexorian of the Order of the Sun. Their word is law.

Taxes are not enforced.

Currently accepting donations for On-Going Requirements

Our channel is /ch sf

Recruitment is **OPEN**
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that Kingdoms follow all Township rules, and you would be joining a community of towns.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult King xexorian.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of SkyForge or the Kingdom.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS and block DOORWAYS with NOT 1, BUT TWO dirt blocks. ALWAYS.
  • Everything you leave inside the Kingdom belongs to the King. If you leave herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the King when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
Projects & Goals:

-Level to 65/60 in your combat specialization and crafter profession.
-Build a Guild Hall
-Finish remodelling the town
-Tear down walls
-Tear down inactive plots

Allied Towns: (outside pylons) Satellite Townships of OS
Order of the rising Sun: (inside pylons)
  • Skyforge Lead by the King xexorian (The town you're applying for)
  • Newerth Lead by the mayor Drastikos
  • Oasis Lead by the mayor Dielan9999
  • Camelot Lead by the mayor Barbas0l
Citizen(s) total: 12

Cazor, Coolbreeze275, DaShniper, earpus96, jmbomb, killerboy700, kona_silverblood, konurb, mackgu3, radicater11, Wildarm5, WoleverEntun

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?:
How did you hear about SkyForge?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past towns have you been on in this map?:
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Dielan9999?:
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?:
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a microphone?:
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?:
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Inactivity, SF almost fell a few days ago below 5 members. I petitioned the Order of the rising Sun's higher council for a mayor change to take over for WoleverEntun for a while. We're remodelling the town and tearing down inactive plots for a complete revamp of the SF experience. It will be glorious.

edit: I should probably mention that the admins were included on that petition, (through the forums). :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Inactivity, SF almost fell a few days ago below 5 members. I petitioned the Order of the rising Sun's higher council for a mayor change to take over for WoleverEntun for a while. We're remodelling the town and tearing down inactive plots for a complete revamp of the SF experience. It will be glorious.

edit: I should probably mention that the admins were included on that petition, (through the forums). :)
Well as long as the managers listed are active, there shouldn't be any activity problems considering there are 5 of them.

Gunntros

TNT
-Sorry if this is not the proper place for applications:

In-game Name?: Gunntros
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I am interested in being part of an active community, as well as protection of property.
How did you hear about SkyForge?: I've known the name/town for a while and just now decided to apply.
How long have you been on the server?: I played consistently through 2012, before taking time away from Herocraft. I started playing again two days ago and intend to be active.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Warrior class right now, probably going to dragoon. Currently a miner, but might change once mastered.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: This is my first town on this map. I used to rank in Athena/Erebos on prior maps.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I like to mine, meaning I bring gold and can help with town projects, and I like to build, though I have limited experience doing so.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: As a member of Skyforge, it would be my duty to defend and aid the towns and allies of the Order of the Rising Sun,
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I am loyal and honorable to a just ruler, which at this point, I believe Xexorian to be (yes).
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: So long as they follow their own codes of honor, I do.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Once more the relationship between a king and his subjects is dependent on both the obedience of the people and the rule of a king/mayor. Short answer, I would obey as it is necessary for the kingdom to function properly.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

You got banned today for stealing and griefing from your own townies. I also happen to know you're a certain someone's friend at least, in real life. You can expect to see us raiding them soon enough, you know... for "ethical" reasons.

May I be re-added to the town, I was here around 7 months ago, and due to certain circumstances, I wasn't able to log on during that time. I would be very grateful if you could do this for me.

In-game Name?: pineapplemango64

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I was here previously

How did you hear about SkyForge?: I used to be part of the town

How long have you been on the server?: A few months

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become an alchemist and a ninja

What past towns have you been on in this map?: Just this town.

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Resources, buildings, helping out noobs, raids.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because SkyForge is the best, around, and nothing's ever going to bring it down.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Absolutely

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, because the mayor obeys the king, plus the king is awesome. LONG LIVE XEXORIAN!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Not yet

Do you have a microphone?:No

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:Yes

Can you join and listen to us?:Of course

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: pineapplemango64

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I was here previously

How did you hear about SkyForge?: I used to be part of the town

How long have you been on the server?: A few months

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become an alchemist and a ninja

What past towns have you been on in this map?: Just this town.

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Resources, buildings, helping out noobs, raids.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because SkyForge is the best, around, and nothing's ever going to bring it down.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Absolutely

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, because the mayor obeys the king, plus the king is awesome. LONG LIVE XEXORIAN!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Not yet

Do you have a microphone?:No

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:Yes

Can you join and listen to us?:Of course

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yep

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

I know you haven't been re-whitelisted yet, at least by your forum activity. I will wait until then and would like to talk to you more about your presence here on Herocraft before I accept you. Also, we're not ready to give you a plot, but I have expanded the underground of SF -- we were recently just hit by a new guy who we just recruited that griefed over 4000+ blocks and stole thousands of items. It's almost too common an occurence, so I am tempted to shut down recruitment for a while. I'm real tired of losing all my things and putting my trust out there.

Hmm... actually, I spoke to one of the mods and he said I should be still whitelisted, and I can access the whitelist world. The re-whitelist post was just a derp on my part. So, I'm actually whitelisted atm.