• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shiroku [25] [Very Very Chaotic Good] Democratic Republic of Praxis

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
The dirt is only temporary until city rings can be established. As the posted signs say, it's for security. Pretty security or ugly security, as long as you can break it with your fist and replace it we're happy :)

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated the citizen list to reflect taxes. The following owe me taxes:
  1. AwkwardJoe
  2. myLord
  3. Maristo
  4. Starfoxx31
  5. KuriTenshii
  6. Slipcor
  7. SlapACookie
  8. Amene
  9. MyTaco
  10. xWetzx
  11. Doctor_Luxia
  12. BossWafrican
  13. Pallathewaffle
  14. Firemonkey11
  15. Oathbert
  16. Designnsight
  17. Sammy3597

If you don't pay taxes or talk to me about doing community service by Monday, I will rape you in your sleep take away Region permissions in the city.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
You are correct, Asian, it is 30C or 3 gold. You can pay your tax to the mayor of Shiroku by typeing /money pay Toadsworth29 30 and then hit enter. This tax is due weekly. You can earn the $$ so it's not coin out of your pocket by voting for the server once per day, or you can work community service for 1 hour to earn your keep. :)

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't forget to tell me if you pay taxes when I'm not online (and I'd appreciate a screenshot).

Max9879

Stone
New players il post on the forum i guess Krojinkin as well as Saphire_warrior
More to come.