• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shiroku [25] [Very Very Chaotic Good] Democratic Republic of Praxis

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Want to join Shiroku? Apply here: http://tiny.cc/p4wtz

Also, you may contact Howdanrocks, Toadsworth29, Tyronus, or Twidger if they are online.

29wvoyw.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20uopso.png

Hi, welcome to Shiroku's official thread. We are working on an overhaul of the thread atm.

Current notice:​

We are currently pushing for Shiroku's city ring.

Town Name: Shiroku

Mayor: Toadsworth29

Second in Command: Tyronus

Official Bankers: Toadsworth29

Location of Town: X=999, Z=1165
For all purposes when dealing with Shiroku or Praxis, the chain of command and authority is as follows:

1. Howdanrocks

2. Twidger

3. Toadsworth29

4. Tyronus

Citizen list:​

0. toadsworth29
1. tyronus
2. purenrgiii
3. Romans
4. Max9879
5. Maxomillion547
6. Saphire_Warrior
7. Awesomesnak
8. Slapacookie
9. tptime11
10. Sparkydog104
11. Alantar
12. Gabec67
13. Sarah_n_d
14. Lord_Zack
15. Darkdragon274
16. Runyoudown
17. Pesci787
18. jmanlee2
19. wolfer36
20. spotexx
21. xxAustinxx
22. jdudex
23. kevvanb
24. FreddeSwE
25. Mc_Assassin
26. pringle285
27. EliteAngel
28. ChuckMed
29. milissa

Inactive
1.AwkwardJoe
2. myLord95
3. Maristo
4. Starfoxx31
5. KuriTenshii
6. Slipcor
7. Amene
8. MyTaco
9. xWetzx
10. Doctor_Luxia
11. Sam0902
12. Kam744
13. Archangel11
14. Chas5511
15. Zandarius
16. Pallathewaffle
17. BossWafrican
18. firemonkey11
19. Designnsight
20. Currencapels

Rules:​
-Offer help to any town member who seeks it, if it is possible and not a burden
-Stick to the rules of Herocraft. We're business-people. We have a reputation to uphold.
-Conduct ourselves with professionalism and respect.
-Remind other town members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
-Follow the decisions and authority of your superiors. The highest ranking member present has final authority unless their decision directly violates our rules. Use common sense.
-Follow the building guidelines for structures within our borders
-We're mercenaries, not senseless rabble. We do not kill or steal senselessly; we conduct business when hired to do so.
Who:
We are a family among ourselves and treat each other with respect and courtesy. We are a neutral group and make no alliances. We do, however, have friends among our regular business partners.
Purpose:
We are powerful, specialized solider. We are hirable and focus on military might and profits. We mostly keep to ourselves and our work. Pay us well and we will conduct business on your behalf.
Our services include:
-Guard Services
-Convoy Protection
-Raiding
-Assassination
-Asset Recovery
-Counter Hits
Prices vary by job. Please contact our Leader Howdanrocks to arrange a business deal.

Notes:
Business deals are not personal. If you attack us in retaliation to a business deal (after the fact to get back at us), swift retribution will follow. As well, we consider an unprovoked attack on one of us to be an attack on all of us. Oh, and we never tell someone who put a hit on them, but we will counter-hit if requested.
Payment #1: Week of 7/10
Paid: @Brutalacerate

Payment #2: Week of 7/18
Paid: @Kainzo

Payment #3: Week of 7/25

Payment #4: Week of 8/01

Payment #5: Week of 8/09

Payment #6: Week of 8/15

Payment #7: Week of 8/22

Payment #8: Week of 8/29

Payment #9: Week of 9/5

Payment #10: Week of 9/12

Payment #11: Week of 9/19

Payment #12: Week of 9/26

Payment #13: Week of 10/3

Payment #14: Week of 10/10

Payment #15: Week of 10/24
(500c for Praxis and Shiroku)​

Payment #16: Week of 10/31

Payment #17: Week of 11/7

Payment #18: Week of 11/13

[/quote]

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
BUILDING CODE
All members are entitled to a free apartment mini-room in the Residences Level, which is small as heck. Member's are free to do whatever they want with the room as long as they do not expand beyond those dimensions. After being part of town for two weeks and being active during that time, Citizens will be granted a 9x9 plot in the Residences. Member's can optionally purchase their own plot 10x10 plot in the much nicer City Proper for 250c . Speak to the mayor if interested.

Before building, make sure you talk to the Mayor or SIC to be sure that the land you are using is free and available. If you build where you are not supposed to, we will ask you to take it down or have it taken down. Bottom line is: DO NOT BUILD INSIDE TOWN WALLS WITHOUT MAYOR/SIC APPROVAL.

TAXES
Tax is 30 coin per week for plot owners, due Fridays. You may pay at the Tax Station which will be set up in the Residences. You can easily raise this money by voting for the server at www.tiny.cc/voteHC. If you cannot pay by coins, you can work 1 hour of community service to earn your keep. Failure to pay or report to Mayor/SIC for community service by Mondays will result in temporary region removal. The purpose of tax is to pay for the weekly town ring taxes and to generate coin for ring upgrades. No individuals profit from tax collection.

RULES & INFORMATION
Rules are posted in the Town Hall. Please be sure to check this post and the Town Hall Information Board for the latest information. If you don't know about a change because you didn't read about it, we will not compensate you in any way.You are responsible for staying on top of things.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Toadsworth, how's this. I'll leave my town temp. and come over and rebuild Shiroku, and when its back on its feet, I'll return over?

Wuffin

Gold
Is there no chance to join this? Me and another friend REALLY want to live in this particular town...

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Hello Wuffin, If you contact me, Howdanrocks, DrShocktrooper or Toadsworth29, I'm sure they can recruit you and your friend. Shiroku chat is /ch sh.

Thanks

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Toadsworth, how's this. I'll leave my town temp. and come over and rebuild Shiroku, and when its back on its feet, I'll return over?
Thanks, we really need the help.
Wuffin, I'll be on for a few hours later. Is Wuffin your IGN?
Should I take StingrayJT off the list?

Wuffin

Gold
Yes, Wuffin is my IGN :3
My friend who also wants to join is called Zchan in-game. But he's not going to be online until tomorrow or something.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Asian, either way sounds good. Shiroku is hurting for an SIC right now but doing well otherwise :) Were about to get City rings to lock out unwanted visitors. :D

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Removed Unacknowledged at his request.

Added:
Sjtentacles
Oathbert
Wuffin
Galaxysearcher

SIC is Second-In-Command.
I have given Tyronus SIC-ship.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It's a temp test. For the next week he is SIC. You will be for the week after if you want to, and the real SIC is whoever does the job best.
EDIT: I was referring to theonlyasianguy.

Wuffin

Gold
theonlyasianguy told me it was fine to replace the giant dirt-walls with something prettier.
He also wanted me to tell the mayor what im doing.
Login and check (mostly top floor), and i will remove it instantly if you don't want it.