• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shiroku [23] - Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
The initial 75 block ring is planned for already but the other 50 radius is not yet accounted for beyond the main gate and market areas (your baby, perhaps? id like to have a shop to give airbus and other major merchants a run for thier money :p) The initial 75 is going to be mostly the capital building but were gonna need some serious landscaping and awe-inspiring awesomeness in the grounds. and much more. :D

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
For some reason my last post wont edit. I forgot to say that you should send me a message with your ideas/suggestions as should any town member because its our town and is only as awesome as we make it be :D Really only the cap bldg and the mrket are accounted for in the first ring so anything else is fair game. We want to awe people :D

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
The following need to be removed for inactivity:
Captain Sprinkle
RioMaster
Rykelos
xFig

The following need to be removed as they have transferred to the new town:
Howdanrocks
DrShockTrooper
Toadsworth
Afritay
Logix
Mutant_Noodles

The following changes in town leadership have been made:
Shortyy_oD is now interm Mayor of Shiroku
Itzmak is now interm SIC of Shiroku

**Please note that the new town will become the center of power so in all things related to Shiroku and it's satellite towns, Howdanrocks holds Mayor authority, DrShockTrooper holds SIC authority and Shortyy_oD is 3IC.

Also to be noted:
Shiroku and IronPass are now in an alliance.
Shiroku and the unofficial town Caelum are now in alliance

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
PS. Follow the guidelines for Weekly Taxes posted on the town thread, please.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Again, our Mayor, the only one who can edit the post, has been on vacation for a few weeks. He should be back in the next few days to clean up and catch up. :)

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Back from vacation and very confused. I'm going to need to talk to shock before I make all these changes.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Updates and clarifications :D

Acars is now a town banker. To recap, Town Bankers are Oryinn and Acars. Shortyy (interm Mayor) and Itzmak (interm SIC) are also authorized to bank for Shiroku. Myself and HowdanRocks are still Official Mayor and SIC until Praxis gets its township rings, and are the top authority for our group of players.

Chain of command for reference purposes:
1. Howdanrocks
2.DrShockTrooper
3. Shortyy_oD
4. Itzmak

Status
Not open for further replies.