• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
NOTICE: As part of KRS we have our own diplomacy topic which describes our alliances! They will be summarized below(this summary has since been improved on this topic as of 8/20/11). To see the actual topic, go here: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/krs-and-you.3618/

NOTICE: We are NOW recruiting!!! Get with us in /ch KRS ! :D

NOTICE: KRS has it's own forum now to make inter-kingdom communication easier. Citizens are strongly encouraged to sign up! Allies from other townships are welcome. krsun.freeforums.org

Payment #1: Week of 7/4
Paid to: Kainzo
Payment #2: Week of 7/11
Paid to: Kainzo in advance by Gabizou on accident
Payment #3: Week of 7/18
Pait to: Kainzo in advance by Gabizou on accident
Payment #4: Week of 7/26
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 7/23
Payment #5: Week of 8/1
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/1
Payment #6: Week of 8/8
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/7
Payment #7: Week of 8/15
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/15 (like 1am)
Payment #8: Week of 8/22
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/22(like 3:30pm PST)
Payment #9: Week of 8/29
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/28
Payment #10: Week of 9/5
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 9/5 (like 12:02 am PST)
Payment #11: Week of 9/12
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 9/11(God Bless America)

Town Name: Shin Kyoto

Mayor: ironee212

Second in Commands: Drastikos (primary), Dielan9999 (secondary), Dysprous (tertiary)

Location of Town: 1700ish, -400ish

1)ironee212*
2)Drastikos
3)Dysprous
4)Dielan9999
5)Trigeno
6)Elmeerkat*
7)AudieMurphy135
8)Deadandown
9)Sidgil
10)Detarbilate
11)Xexorian
12)succesful47
13)Diffuse*
14)Kongrave
15)Guin84
16)BaileySpencer
17)Phumlaphee
18)Zoomsz
19)Yuichiezaki
20)AyDrin
21)VP11
22)Wildarm5
23)RagingDragon
24)Disketa777
25)Pete9884
26)blackops105
27)DaemonXI
28)slurpee1496
29)Tacoman1111*
30)kohu
31)bobeatjim
32)Fallenantec
33)tstir

Honorary Citizens:
Carmeops (Ex-SIC)

Inactive citizens:
DanVonTrap (July 21, 2011)
AnthemofGrimm (July 8,2011)
xahdphad (August 3, 2011)
Cortex43 (August 18th, 2011 Almost inactive)
irishscout (August 3, 2011)

Citizens to transfer to Tokyo 3 upon getting rings:
Diffuse
Tacoman1111
Elmeerkat
ironee212(future mayor when things settle down)

TRAITORS:
Jamie1994 (Stealing from both KRS and NEO citizens)
Buzz3 (Griefing to steal while on region)
Deadicated (Griefing to steal while on region)
Crbowers (Stealing from KRS)

Citizens awating 3 day rule:

Screenshots!!

A view of Shin Kyoto from up above:
2011-06-29_191531.png

The townhall; designed and built by Shenorai:
2011-06-29_190739.png

The Inn; designed by ironee212, with some help from Shenorai:
2011-06-29_191112.png

The western gate to the town, and largest entrance:
2011-06-29_191002.png

A peek into the ladies side of the hot spring inside the Inn, (netherakk steam effect coming soon):
2011-06-29_191210.png

A view of our lake; sculpted in collaberation with gabizou, Carmeops, and Shenorai:
2011-06-29_190817.png

Rules:

We are the continuation of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun [KRS] from the Sanctum world. We will continue the minecrafty-asian style of our former towns of Rens, Nagori, and Kumo.

Our citizens:

1.) Are expected to follow our building guidelines for structures within our borders
2.) Must adhere to the rules of herocraft. We will not risk our reputation on dishonest citizens
3.) Do not excessively flatten the land in your plot, we tailor our architecture to the natural landscape

As part of KRS, we uphold all KRS current alliances. They can be viewed here: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/krs-and-you.3618/

**UPDATED 9/5**DUE TO CONFUSION about us having "too many allies" and discouraging PVPers to join us. I'm going to layout a draft(which will later be approved by Gabizou) of our standing with ALL cities. To show just how many raid-able towns there are in our views: Here's my first shot at it:

(this includes ONLY official towns, there's a few NEO towns under construction nearby our towns, but assume most southern towns are allies (since we are south too, it makes sense)

NOTE: The * denotes that the listed town isn't official yet, but is ALMOST THERE :p

Key:
Our People - KRS
Hive Mind - Treat as our own people
Allies/Best Friendlies - Don't raid or harrass
Non-aggression pact/Friendly - The deal is our people don't mess with eachother
Unknown Status - Ask KRS leadership before raiding, it will depend on their standings with us at the time. Will likely be a NO if you are able to raid a town of lower standing.
Lower Unknown Status - I don't care enough about them to require permission, raid away.
Enemies - Attack whenever you feel like it, and please do.

Our People - Fudoshi, Tokyo 3*
Hive Mind - Newerth, Winterfell, Atlas, New Skyforge*
Allies/Best Friendlies - Midgard, Athena, Orion
Non-aggression pact/Friendlies - Ares, Ironpass
Unknown Status - Valhalor, Halvalor, New Tempest, Spire, Aphrodite, D101
Low Unknown Status - Ocean Side, Falkreath, Ran Mizu, Caelum, Nemesis, The Wilderness, Requiem, Demancia, Stahl-Tor, Tau
Enemies - Shiroku, Praxis, Jericho, North Reach, Coal Harbor, Ignotis, Thornhollow, Talos

That's 18 towns you can attack without permission, and 24 potentially if you did. How is this too many allies? PVPers are welcome to join KRS, it's not THAT bad; as shown above.

There are currently no guilds founded in KRS as of yet. As for Shin Kyoto, our citizens are free to join any guild that they are interested in. However spying on KRS on behalf of a guild or township is an act of treason and you will be evicted. You will be allowed to get your items from your chests within 24 hours of when you are first informed of your eviction.

Here is a citizenship application if you would like to apply via the forum, good for if you are not online at the times myself or my SiCs are:

Here is our citizen application format
Name:
Age(optional):
Path:
Class(if applicable):
Additional info:

~Example~
Name: ironee212
Age(optional): 19
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): Alchemist
Additional info: I love glass-bottled soda from the pacific northwest of USA!

More to come! :D

We are working on our third [KRS] town called Tokyo3! Once that reaches town status we will focus on City rings, and capital rings!

If you are interested in joining just /tell me in game! :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I will forge our empire from my sweat and blood, and we shall be the better for it. My time and dedication to the people of the KRS kingdom will be unheard of.

IF ONLY I COULD Friggen LOG IN.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We should get an update for the citizen list and then also update that we have enough gold for township.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
personalty i think we should be good and not neutral, but for the sake of carm neutral fits, gotta love carm steal away!!!!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We *could* turn good, since it reflects alot more about our town. Good is a matter of perspective, not an automatic alliance with other good towns (like D101 lol)

We don't steal from our allies, is that not a good nature? Everything else is just whatever for me :p

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
We *could* turn good, since it reflects alot more about our town. Good is a matter of perspective, not an automatic alliance with other good towns (like D101 lol)

We don't steal from our allies, is that not a good nature? Everything else is just whatever for me :p

Even evil doesn't steal from their allies, have you not heard of "honour amongst thieves"? :p

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
well, since i'm SiC it will be pretty lie to pretend being a good town

real good towns forbid their citizen to steal or kill from others, except enemy, Neutral are more "do what you want" and Evil are "Go kill everyone, and spread the name of our lord among the whole world!"

so, I think we should stay in "neutral" ;) sorry if some of us wanted "good" but i can't do good for long, i need to steal or i get mad ^^

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
well, since i'm SiC it will be pretty lie to pretend being a good town

real good towns forbid their citizen to steal or kill from others, except enemy, Neutral are more "do what you want" and Evil are "Go kill everyone, and spread the name of our lord among the whole world!"

so, I think we should stay in "neutral" ;) sorry if some of us wanted "good" but i can't do good for long, i need to steal or i get mad ^^

Oh I know. I just think there should be more specific options for township allignment. Good, Neutral, and Evil don't really do justice to each individual town's intent. Ours is a true relaxed position of Neutral, not some two-faced lie about being evil.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
There should be a town alignment like Ragefull Good who stay good but well when they get raided... it aint pretty who seek revenge and steal and kill till they think there even. And i dont think Carm could survive two days without stealing.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
hey! i survived like 10 days after wipe without stealing :p

but yeah, now i feel really better that i started robbing again :)