• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town regions absolutely messed

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
We tried making subregions -> it didnt work out too well. We have our actual town region (portroyal) and our sub-region which is the whole town region also (portroyal2) and removed everyone from portroyal and moved to portroyal2 but the subregions within the subregion portroyal2 still dont work as ppl added can still break the blocks/place within the smaller subregions.

We can no longer add or remove people to the town regions. We removed jrr5556 from portroyal and portroyal2 and kicked from town, but he could still break/place blocks (us testing in-game, btw). And then we tried to add a new member (ricoro) to portroyal and portroyal2 and to the town, and he couldnt break/place blocks. We are currently in a limbo, with people added atm can still break/place blocks, but we can't add or remove anyone currently. This is urgent and we need this fixed as soon as possible. Im afraid I have to post this in a public section but apparently it is the thing I need to do.

Kainzo told me to tag you so - @Ampayne2

Thanks!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We tried making subregions -> it didnt work out too well. We have our actual town region (portroyal) and our sub-region which is the whole town region also (portroyal2) and removed everyone from portroyal and moved to portroyal2 but the subregions within the subregion portroyal2 still dont work as ppl added can still break the blocks/place within the smaller subregions.

We can no longer add or remove people to the town regions. We removed jrr5556 from portroyal and portroyal2 and kicked from town, but he could still break/place blocks (us testing in-game, btw). And then we tried to add a new member (ricoro) to portroyal and portroyal2 and to the town, and he couldnt break/place blocks. We are currently in a limbo, with people added atm can still break/place blocks, but we can't add or remove anyone currently. This is urgent and we need this fixed as soon as possible. Im afraid I have to post this in a public section but apparently it is the thing I need to do.

Kainzo told me to tag you so - @Ampayne2

Thanks!
Tagging @Sleaker as well.

Can you list the commands you're running for the sub-region additions?
/town region create Aria Subregion

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Any way we can fix all this mess? should I remove portroyal2 and any other subregions? Would that fix it?

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
If you manage to find out how to properly make subregions, mind posting it in the forums as a guide or something?

It seems to be an obscure topic noone really knows how to get around.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
If you manage to find out how to properly make subregions, mind posting it in the forums as a guide or something?

It seems to be an obscure topic noone really knows how to get around.
Fixed our regions, but dont have subregions.. not going to bother getting into that mess atm lol

RagingDragon5

Portal
For all those who would like to know.
  1. Make copy of original region (EX. VolantisCopy)
  2. Move all guests from the original region to the copied region
  3. Set priority of the copied region as 1, make sure the original region is set as 0( /region setpriority VolantisCopy 1 )
    • This will cause people to access the copied region
  4. If you want other subregions set the empty original region as the parent( /town region create House01 Volantis )
  5. Set the new subregion as priority 2
    • This will cause the owner of the house to be able to access it.
  6. Add the wanted people to the new subregion

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
  3. Set priority of the copied region as 1, make sure the original region is set as 0( /region setpriority VolantisCopy 1 )
  4. If you want other subregions set the empty original region as the parent( /town region create House01 Volantis )
Going to tag my mayor to this, thanks. Also what is the comand to copy the town region?

@savathaflava

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Awesome thanks, that really clears things up.