• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Recalls

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Courtesy of dils1 , it was suggested to make town recalls. :D
This could possibly be a perk gained at town level.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the idea of town recalls...so that you could have a town recall, and then if you have a 2nd base that you share with other friends or what not...you could use your personal recall for that.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd support this for sure.

It would make using your mark/recall more of a strategic tool rather than a "must set" at your town for easy travel.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I want this to be limited to like 10 times a day per town, and for town mayors to choose who uses the skill, by granting and removing perms if needed, or by having members coordinate.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I can see this being a bit of a bummer. Wizards sort of have the luxury to change their mark more often than not when they get into towns and such, with the ability to have a town recall EVERY class will basically be doing this all willy-nilly.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I can see this being a bit of a bummer. Wizards sort of have the luxury to change their mark more often than not when they get into towns and such, with the ability to have a town recall EVERY class will basically be doing this all willy-nilly.
I don't understand... I think you might've misinterpreted this - the point of town recalls is for residents of a town to recall into a "town hall" or whatever in their own town...

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't understand... I think you might've misinterpreted this - the point of town recalls is for residents of a town to recall into a "town hall" or whatever in their own town...

Would this replace a player's current "recall" though? Would any regular player who is part of a town be able to /skill townrecall AND /skill recall?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Another idea is instead of town recalls, mayors could have skills that teleport all town members to the center of town. It could send a message asking if they would like to be ported or not and could be used for defence while under attack.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
WIth town recalls, nobody would think twice about setting their recall in a secured enemy town during a successful raid.

Not that I oppose doing that, it's just with the way things are now it's not as useful.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Can we limit the number of marks an enemy town can have in each raided town? For example Oakenshire could only have 3 recalls at one time in Braavos. This is assuming every town has at least one wizard willing and able to mark the raid, as the skills(douchebaggery) of wizards is essential to Recall Raiding.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo What ever happened to HeroStrongholds? I think this would be awesome id implemented through that system.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Can we limit the number of marks an enemy town can have in each raided town? For example Oakenshire could only have 3 recalls at one time in Braavos. This is assuming every town has at least one wizard willing and able to mark the raid, as the skills(douchebaggery) of wizards is essential to Recall Raiding.
Not sure, but I think this would be pretty heavy for the server (hardware).

macura

Diamond
I like this, i can still easily get back to my town easily which keeping a recall in someone else's town.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
No to the first, yes to the second.

In that case, wizards would lose a lot of players who need them for ports. You'd just set one recall inside your town, and the other at spawn.

Or, you can constantly harass players by having two recalls; one inside your house, full of loot, and the other inside an enemy town.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In that case, wizards would lose a lot of players who need them for ports. You'd just set one recall inside your town, and the other at spawn.

Or, you can constantly harass players by having two recalls; one inside your house, full of loot, and the other inside an enemy town.
Make the recalls share a cool down?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And how long would this be? Would they be different? What reagants would they require?

At the moment, having both /town recall and /recall seems very OP.
It is ok to use town recall, just make the cd and reagents higher in prize l, maybe a diamond or scold ingot[DOUBLEPOST=1358117429,1358117379][/DOUBLEPOST]Gold imgot I mean.