• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] PvP Havencoast (Currently not) Recruiting

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Always looking for some more PvP Interested Active Players.

Everyone gets a Small Private Room in our Barracks with a Chance of a bigger Room or even a Surface Plot if you play active and help the town out.

If you are interested, apply here or contact me ingame.

• IGN:
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?:
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?:
  • Misc. Info:

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Well not really new but i didnt want to make a Thread in the Forum. But with all the New player i felt like i needed one.

Deaky04

TNT
@TheManiac23

IGN: Deaky04
Class: Bloodmage Profession: ATM Crafter, Soon to be Enchanter

How much experience do I have?: 4 weeks worth. :)

How often am I willing to play: I play about 2 or 3 hours each day

Misc Info: Used to be in Mithrandil but left

MartiniFlamez

Glowing Redstone
  • IGN: MartiniFlamez
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Current-Paladin/Crafter, Planned-paldin/Alchemist
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Tons on minecraft and with the heros plugin but not much on herocraft.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: As much as I can, mostly on weekends and late nights but when school is over a lot during the summer.
  • Misc. Info: Rper on Lord of the Craft, used heroes plugin pretty much always while playing minecraft

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
  • IGN: MartiniFlamez
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Current-Paladin/Crafter, Planned-paldin/Alchemist
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Tons on minecraft and with the heros plugin but not much on herocraft.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: As much as I can, mostly on weekends and late nights but when school is over a lot during the summer.
  • Misc. Info: Rper on Lord of the Craft, used heroes plugin pretty much always while playing minecraft
I hope you know we are Located in PvP and sometimes it can be dangerous to be around there.
The inside of the town is pretty safe if you follow the Security Measures.
If you still want to join we have to find a time we are both Online so i can add you.

MartiniFlamez

Glowing Redstone
I hope you know we are Located in PvP and sometimes it can be dangerous to be around there.
The inside of the town is pretty safe if you follow the Security Measures.
If you still want to join we have to find a time we are both Online so i can add you.
I hope we see each other soon.

Z4MBOY

Wood
  • IGN: Z4MBOY
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Current: Necromancer Planned: Ninja
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and Herocraft for a day, altough I already have enough resources for war xD
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: Every day *puts on shades*
  • Misc. Info:

nlupinski

Glowing Redstone
  • IGN: nlupinski
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Runeblade
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Herocraft I played about 4 and 3 maps ago, it was pretty fun, got to know a lot of friends, some in some really relevant clans at the time, Umbra, and tree creepers. On minecraft I've been playing since alpha v02 was released
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: I can dedicate at least maybe 2 hours a day, if I have something to do or if there's something for me do do I can allocate more time.
  • Misc. Info: Pretty experienced and I'd like to get back into Herocraft after this amount of time. You guys seem like a pretty solid choice for an entry town.

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Forgot to change the title.
There is a lack of ppl willing to live/play in the PvP area so kinda not worth to try to run a PvP Town atm.
Maybe you can apply at Dracburn.