• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
@Carlover1234
I did not take your stuff, but my friends might have. Sorry, i will try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

@nafets
Some proof i have is Krunknmonkey and everyone else who helped with my raid. I spread out the stuff among them, and from what i've heard, im getting fined??? DOn't get that. If someone could check that out while im not on ;P thated be great
-dalton10
P.S. Mrchucklez is a KoS (Kill on Sight). the cords of their base will be broadcasted later.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
ok @dalton10 try talking to @Dielan9999 he might be able to temp. ban you until the issue is resolved and might also be able to really ban hackers IF YOU HAVE PROOF* (*proof in the form of pictures/fraps/things that could have been logged by the server/something you think is relevant)

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Well, gunmoney has been logigng while pvp. He did just the other day durign a raid. we have a few witnesses. (has nothign to do with my account, just a broken rule.) @nafets

and @Dielan9999 If you could temp ban me until i get this resolved (which wil probably be tomorrow) I would be grateful.

madsplatter

Diamond
Not sure what has become of this mess, but Dalton, since you have been with us for a while I'm going to trust that you will keep your account secure from now on. I am giving arctic a week to sort his shit out, and I want to hear @pjpendergrass1 has to say. I am not sure what happened with your rl group of friends, but I want a story before I make any other decisions.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Okay, evidently gunmoney just hacked my account for coins in hero craft. He's not getting the coins though, but anyway, gunmoney and mrhucklez both lied to me and pender about wanting to be in KO. They raided us instead, and so I pretend quit KO to be able to get to their base so we could raid them. So, everything has been settled. I also need to know where the town location is @madsplatter so I can help build public buildings. Please.

GraRona

Portal
Hey guys, Listen, im quite sad today, for at exactly 9:40 EST time am, my friend hacked my email and my minecraft account. Until i say so, don't let me go anywhere. Kill me everytime you see me until i say so. - the people who hacked my account is Gunmoney321 and Mrchucklez. @madsplatter @pandaman7 @pjpendergrass1 @nafets @Carlover1234 - tell my whoelse i should tag. Last of all, I might get my account back, because Gunmoney is gonan talk to me about demands he has for me. I will try to make sure he leaves the KO out of it.
-Dalton10

I would ask staff to dewhitelist/ban you if I were you...

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Basically gunmoney and mrhucklez raided us, I pretended to quit to found their base. We raid them. Gunmoney hacks my account and he wants coins in hero craft for it, but he's not getting coin now that I have my account back. I secured it, and this will never haPpen again.

@madsplatter if I can have cords of the town Pmed to me, so I can help with public buildings that would be great.

Basically gunmoney and mrhucklez raided us, I pretended to quit to found their base. We raid them. Gunmoney hacks my account and he wants coins in hero craft for it, but he's not getting coin now that I have my account back. I secured it, and this will never haPpen again.

@madsplatter if I can have cords of the town Pmed to me, so I can help with public buildings that would be great.
what dalton said is all true gunmoney was supposed to live in the town peacefully but in stead decided to be a jerk in herocraft like he is irl so when we kicked him out of the town he formed a little group of rogues and made a base first the asked dalton on skype to join them and he did in an attempt to find there bases coords and lead a successful raid. after they found dalton out they asked me to join them and when i said no they got all pisssed and said they were gonna hack daltons account for coin to pay off there bounty and also so they could get dalton banned on herocraft. so that is the whole story you can choose to believe it or not but know that dalton has never been on there side.

corey

Stone
@corey @pjpendergrass1 Hello both,

Sorry to inform you but we are NOT actively recruiting, because of some room issues :rolleyes:, so only if @madsplatter thinks you have a good reason to join you can be recruited by us, but don't get your hopes up for now. You CAN however build in the neighbourhood and visit as long as you don't enter without permission/build disturbingly close :). Also know that we do NOT turn you down completely as of yet, you are just in a waiting line for now ;).

Hope to see you both in HC soon,

nafets121
SiC of KO
ok bye im going to the tree penises

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Thanks, dalton. I believe you and trust you that you didn't steal our stuff. But if possible, can your friends return all of their stolen goods and return them to the members of ko who got stolen from. Thanks, carlover1234:)

Thanks, dalton. I believe you and trust you that you didn't steal our stuff. But if possible, can your friends return all of their stolen goods and return them to the members of ko who got stolen from. Thanks, carlover1234:)
gunmoney and mrchucklez wont return anything and they keep stealing more stuff. gunmoney and mrchucklez go on when theres like 10 people on hc so they can just raid our town when no one is there.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2

You should report this guy immediately, I don't believe this is very acceptable behavior at all.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
gunmoney and mrchucklez wont return anything and they keep stealing more stuff. gunmoney and mrchucklez go on when theres like 10 people on hc so they can just raid our town when no one is there.
After this I don't trust you at all, but since you know when they log in, you could tell us when it is (~your time) so we can stop them and prevent from it happening again. For now the blame goes on you and dalton, because you're disturbing EVERY ONE in KO and since we don't have that much time to deal with everything especially the immature actions you caused... When the leaders have time they will deal with you.

G

Gunmoney321

WOW GUYS. Not once did I say that I EVER wanted coin. I planned on giving you your account back anyway, as I felt you had learned you lesson. You guys lie to the admins and mods of this server, and not only that, but I never, not once, broke any of the rules. Please, try harder next time. I have commited no wrongs, I followed all rules. I reread them several times, and I found nothing pertaining to this issue.

G

Gunmoney321

In addition to this, I LOST CONNECTION during the said raid. Tell me, when 200 people are on a server at any given time, most of them having poor connection, how is this against the rules? Really, I follow all rules, I have done nothing wrong.