• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You used Dalton's account, that is against the rules, enough to get you permbanned. If you use 2 accounts on Herocraft, you'll have ALT's and Alt's is like one of the worst rules to break. You know that when you took his account, you stole in real life.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
@xXAmonicXx I know, if i get kicked, i truley understand. I ight actually go rouge for sure, and just spend all my time working on camping Gunmoney's base. Sorry guys. Never ment for this to happen. I will leave when you guys want me to. If you make me, then gunmoney should hopefully never raid again.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
@EtKEnn He did get on my account? Cause i got it back last night. Unless he hacked my account AGAIN! then he shouldn't be able to get on.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
After this I don't trust you at all, but since you know when they log in, you could tell us when it is (~your time) so we can stop them and prevent from it happening again. For now the blame goes on you and dalton, because you're disturbing EVERY ONE in KO and since we don't have that much time to deal with everything especially the immature actions you caused... When the leaders have time they will deal with you.
They come on at about 2:30 pm EST and they stay as long as they want..

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
You know what.. Change in plans, @madsplatter im going to follow gunmoney around on the server, and i officially quit KO until you guys want me back. Bye.. Have fun building.

Thanks, dalton. I believe you and trust you that you didn't steal our stuff. But if possible, can your friends return all of their stolen goods and return them to the members of ko who got stolen from. Thanks, carlover1234:)
Hey, sorry for stealing some of your stuff when I was in league w/ Gunmoney, won't happen again, by the end of the week i am back in KO, I hope that when I died you got all of you stuff back, this is to everyone in KO, not just you.

Hey, sorry for all the trouble I caused, I now have no association w/ Gunmoney or Mrchucklez at all.
By the end of the week, I hope to be back in KO!

And NO! I am not being a suck up, I really mean it.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I never used his account. I didn't login as dalton10 ONCE during the brief period I had his account.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Well i didn't log in AT ALL lasst night. So it was either You Gunmoney, or Mrchucklez.