• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
@madsplatter @rest_of_Panorama I'm BACK! :p (and in a few hours is my birtday:D:cool:)

@Andrew Obrien @Ameixa @ginowibi You are all accepted by me now, but you will still have to wait for Mad to put you on the charter.
In the mean time all three (and other people who have a different IGN/forum-name) please take a look at this.
Kainzo did have a post there that it is now obligated to have them match but that post somehow got deleted.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@madsplatter @rest_of_Panorama I'm BACK! :p (and in a few hours is my birtday:D:cool:)

@Andrew Obrien @Ameixa @ginowibi You are all accepted by me now, but you will still have to wait for Mad to put you on the charter.
In the mean time all three (and other people who have a different IGN/forum-name) please take a look at this.
Kainzo did have a post there that it is now obligated to have them match but that post somehow got deleted.
Merged with Brutal's post. :p

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Lol, thanks @TheMormon noticed that too now:oops:.
Anyway, to all the tagged ppl and the people who still need a change (*cough*@Alexjw101*cough*) please visit that link to clear up any future mistakes between forum/IGN names,
thanks
nafets121

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Ah ok, found it @Carlover1234 tell @Z-bob that I asked if he could post the link to where he was accepted on the MC-forum in this thread or on his personal page. Until then I will not accept yet, and I taged you carl because Z-Bob hasn't been online this week.
NOTE: if we don't know why you left for a longer period and you aren't a high member we can remove you from the town too.

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
1) What is your IGN? micdoodle8
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? About a month | Since early alpha
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Geomancer all the way!
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I'm very active (no life :D) and willing to work for the greater good of the town. Also decently skilled in combat :)
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Yes, both.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
1) What is your IGN: iTzDeXy​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft: 1 Month+​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to: Samuria/alch​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you: Becuase I am amazing at PVP when it is needed, I can bring lots of resorces to the Town and I level quickly and can help others level fast :D.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I have both TS and Skype, with a clear and good sounding mic, and a sexy british accent (so i have been told) that people love <3.​
Thanks for reading :D

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
@iTzDeXy you are already accepted as a member of an "evil" town (link)
@micdoodle we spoke online and you said iTzDeXy was a friend so I will not accept you yet to prevent any conflicts of interest.

Also I will need some kind of proof that you have actually left there and aren't spying on us, just to be sure.

I will set you up if I and/or @madsplatter think it is ok.

Until then, Welcome to the "neutral" list of Panorama (aka we try to not kill you unless you attack) :p

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@nafets121
I was going to join that town, but then me and mic decided otherwise and decided to wait for a better town that we both liked.
Sorry for the problem I did tell "Zion" I dont want to join but I guess they havnt added it to the thread.

singh123

Dirt
1) What is your IGN? singh123
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Probably since the 1.4 or 1.5 release came out
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Warrior because I am good at pvp-ing. Also i have crafter, helps me in mining and stuff.
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am hardcore pvper. I like to pvp whether for fun or just raiding type. I am also a very good builder. Main part that I bring to the town is Helping. I will help you build new stuff such as redstone contraptions (i am good at redstone) etc. Another thing that I plan on doing in the town is helping in raid other towns. I saw that we have some enemies such as Fumo and Erebos, I can help raid or pvp against them. I can even design simple traps that may help in defeating the enemy side!
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Yes, I have skype. I can probably get TS3 if the town wants me to. I try to be on, espescially when raiding or pvping!
Well, I hope I get accepeted and see you guys in the town
Thank you