• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Nafets you stalker! One, I was the one who told him becasue we are neighbors. Two, he accidently applied for the wrong server. 3. He already applied and got accept on minecraftforums.net.4. He does not cheat. 5. He goes on one other server and i dpnt know why he hasnt been on herocraft.6. Be nicer next time. 7. Sorry if i was harsh.
I'd remove the 6th COMPLETELY, but I just want to know, how do you know what he does? You live with your neigboor is that so? Or do you just 'stalk' him like you say? It's not bad that you're protecting your friend, but just don't say things you can't be sure of.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Nafets you stalker! One, I was the one who told him becasue we are neighbors. Two, he accidently applied for the wrong server. 3. He already applied and got accept on minecraftforums.net.4. He does not cheat. 5. He goes on one other server and i dpnt know why he hasnt been on herocraft.6. Be nicer next time. 7. Sorry if i was harsh.

Ok you just answered point 1, point 4 and the edits,(even though I would still like an explenation why his name was on the cheatengine forum), but I would still like @Z-bob to answer to the other 4 points.
P.S. please (let him) post a link to his app/ acceptance on the Minecraftforum on his personal page.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I made a guild yesterday! It's call the healers but it might change(official name is The Helpers). Can my guild be alliances to KO? Also anyone from KO feel free to join my guild!We need members and we are hiring people for certain jobs.

P

Plob5

sdYrN.png

Hey this bitch tried to mess with my siggy :D hes not getting kicked I just had to protect my broskii.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I do agree I overeacted. But the fact you all talked about me while I was on was well sad. At least talk about me when I'm not there. I heard the whole conversation and have pictures. Way to show your true colors. The people of nr treated everyone equally and we would all help each other. I hope that this will not be repeated and we can all forget and forgive. I do wanna be treated better from now on like what grarona said.

GraRona

Portal
Wow. I can't believe you guys hate carlover so much. I never saw him do anything wrong. From just reading this thread, Carl has always been reasonable with you guys.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
I have to say I'm disappointed Plob, and Sig. I expected better from both of you. You killed him, muted him, and threatened to kick him simply because he said somebody else was on mad's account. Unless you have a good reason to throw out there for doing this you guys definitely lost some of my respect.