• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town Owners checking town block placement/destruction?

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
Title...

i thought i heard/read something about prismarine doing this but i wasn't sure if it was even working or implemented?

it would be nice if we town owners can check who placed that random dirt block in the middle of town lol

Beau_Nearh

Portal
The original herostronghold plugin did have this feature so I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to port to townships 3.0. But I do agree, I would very much like to see this feature added.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
It's not prismarine but rather Prism block checks. It's a plugin. The intent is to enable town owners to check chests themselves in the case of suspected in-town stealing, rather than calling on senior staff to do block checks.

The plan is to implement it but that hasn't happened just yet.

@Alator @cindy_k

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
It's not prismarine but rather Prism block checks. It's a plugin. The intent is to enable town owners to check chests themselves in the case of suspected in-town stealing, rather than calling on senior staff to do block checks.

The plan is to implement it but that hasn't happened just yet.

@Alator @cindy_k
This sounds very helpful.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'd imagine it would be tricky to only allow town owners to use inside town regions, and not be able to check everywhere. But that's only my speculation!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'd imagine it would be tricky to only allow town owners to use inside town regions, and not be able to check everywhere. But that's only my speculation!
I heard we were getting Prism logs for commands (Member management and banking) and chest logs (Assumed you could separate chests and any old block).