• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ori Balac [10] - NC - Evil

Apherdite

Queen Bee
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [17] - NC - Evil

Citizen Audit:
Felixious - inactive
whtwlf - inactive
Mortivore - inactive
FuriousCrawdad - inactive
asheart - inactive
LordJefferson - inactive
spinner4242 - inactive
savv01 - inactive
gerardeendegat - inactive
NeoTholian - inactive

Ori Balac has 6 citizens. You have one week to get more.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [6] - NC - Evil

NeoTholian was on earlier, chatted with him for a minute, he's in the middle of finals, but still active.

Felixious is my wife and has been busy, she just hopped on today though and is still semi active.

The rest, yeah idk they all dissappeared.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [8] - NC - Evil

Talked to FuriousCrawdad and asheart, they have both been really busy but are going to log on when they get a chance. going to recruit a few more people tomorrow I suppose, really busy this weekend.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5

been having fun messing with Rogue and Warrior on the test of Heroes. I'm assuming that our '1 week to get more' deadline is to be extended some since the map isn't up for me to actually recruit. Shouldn't be a problem once I'm actually able to sit down and advertise some.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [17] - NC - Evil

TrinityDown said:
I got between 50-70 kills in FFA I think so far. I know I got 25+ this morning.

Not really that impressive. Just saying the same people just walk out of spawn like chickens with their heads cut off. (cliche) not really as fair and spawn camping shouldnt count. I went pn a godly 30 kill rampage cuz the same guy kept trying to kill me with his fist lol.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

still cant get over how cool this town looks. Right up there with Skyforge in my book.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is just an update that we are active.
Post was updated by delmo 3 days ago I believe in a ninja edit.

Edit: I'm not mayor, but I keep track of the citizens and all.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Asheart (03/27/11)
Furiouscrawdad 03/27/11)
Gerardeendegat (04/11/11)
Hosler223 (04/19/11)
Lordjefferson (04/06/11)
Mortivore (03/27/11)
Neotholian (04/29/11)
Savv01 (03/27/11)
Sockybob (04/28/11)
Spinner4242 (04/14/11)
Whtwlf (03/27/11)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Delmodan doesn't count as a Citizen because they're the Mayor. Also, some users that are just being signed on for a short period of time to remain "active" aren't going to be counted.

Same IP users most likely won't count either, unless Kainzo makes an exception for particular users.

*Can't have multipe accounts or share accounts, remember that.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
me and Delmo chatted some. He's too busy to be mayor so he passed it back to me, but I've got no real internet access so I've passed it to TrinityDown until I have decent internet from home again. We'll both still be around as often as we can, I just have to drive 20 miles to college to get on, and gas sucks right now.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
DagothAgahnim said:
me and Delmo chatted some. He's too busy to be mayor so he passed it back to me, but I've got no real internet access so I've passed it to TrinityDown until I have decent internet from home again. We'll both still be around as often as we can, I just have to drive 20 miles to college to get on, and gas sucks right now.

You and Delmodan spoke? Hmmmmm.....Haha. You've told all of your friends already. Haha. Not a secret. ;)

And yah, he posted the new Post, gonna move it now.