• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ori Balac [10] - NC - Evil

Delmodan

Dirt
--NOTE: I have passed Mayorship to TrinityDown for the time being, I'm too busy to be a good mayor, though I'll still be around.--

Town Name: Ori Balac (means 'Great Opportunity' in Mandalorian)
Town Location: -1371 +1540 (exact center)

Mayor: TrinityDown
Founder/Co-Mayor: dagothagahnim
SIC's: Felixious, dagothagahnim, Delmodan
Bankers: dagothagahnim, TrinityDown, Felixious

Town Allignment: Evil. We randomly raid resources from unprotected towns, kill wanderers of the wilderness, hunt bounties actively, murder non-allies indiscriminately, etc. If you are part of this town, we support your evil deeds so long as they are not against your own town members. Ori Balac will always be a safe haven from those who would punish you for your crimes, they cannot touch you here. Good has reigned for far too long in Herocraft, it is time to bring back organized evil!

Citizen List:
1-Delmodan
2-Felixious
3-HibirJiriad
4-NeoTholian
5-tardisman
6-jadecavy
7-stygiant
8-dagothagahnim
9-
10-

Town Design/Architecture: Chasm town, 5 circular Tiers with a Central Spire, the higher elevation the tier, the higher class it is.

Allies:
NC (Northern Coalition)
New Ostia

Amenities:
-Tree Farm
-Reed Farm
-Wheat Farm
-Water Farm
-Lava Farm
-Apartments (for cheaper living)
-Plots for personal homes, shops, guilds, etc.

Screenshots:

**View from the Chasm's Edge**
izWOv.jpg

**View from the Entry Bridge**
6G6FX.png

**Ori Balac Apartments**
p1jvf.png

**Inside an Apartment** (owners can of course redecorate once they own it.)
cOYbh.png

**Waterfall**
iegt5.png

**View from the top of the Waterfall**
goVSR.png

Town Objectives:
-To be a unique town on Herocraft, we have hand carved a massive valley into a tiered chasm, through our own work and paid labor.
-We will be forming our own Kingdom, led by TrinityDown once we are established, but we're in no rush. We want stable, populated towns before we seek more.
-We intend to expand rapidly and to continue shaping the beautiful landscape around us into varied plots for purchase, from forest plots(for the treehouse lovers) to riverside and underwater plots (for the water lovers). We want to have plots for everyone's build style.

Town Layout: Ori Balac is a tiered chasm, and each tier has a different purpose, and the edge of each tier will have colored wool around it to signify what that level is for:
-Bottom Tier: Blue Wool : Government Tier - Will contain the Bank, Storage(safety deposit chests for citizens and residents), Warehouse, Reed Farm Entrance, Wheat Farm Entrance, Tree Farm Entrance, and Town Hall.
-2nd Tier: White Wool : Commerce Tier - Will contain Shops (town run and player run), Apartments (cheaper than buying a plot), Bars (for the RPers), Guild Halls (for any organization that wishes to have a section in our town), etc.
-3rd Tier: Dark Grey Wool : Lower Residential Tier - Will contain our smaller, cheaper plots.
-4th Tier: Yellow Wool : Upper Residential Tier - Will contain our mid-sized, mid-priced plots.
-5th Tier: Green Wool : Garden Tier - contains a variety of plant life for a nice, relaxing walk.

There will be a "6th Tier" once we've expanded, it will contain plots of varying sizes and theme. It won't be a true Tier, it will be ground level.

Plots are priced by tier and size, and the uppermost floating Noble plots are 2000 coins, they are MEANT to be exclusive and will not be negotiated cheaper.

We will be building a City Wall to protect the Chasm, and seperate it from the outer Ground Level. This wall will also provide a stunning view of the Chasm section of the city from the wall once completed.

We invite you to become part of a truly epic project, one that we hope will have a lasting impact on Herocraft. If you are interested, contact Delmodan, TrinityDown, or any of the SIC's ingame, and we will sign you up. Welcome to Ori Balac, the Great Opportunity of our time!

We have space in the Commerce Tier for player-run Shops as well as Guild Halls for any guild on the server. All Guilds are welcome to purchase a Guild Hall to be a local meeting place.

Town Amenities:
-Apartments, for cheaper living.
-Safety Deposit Boxes in the bank for storage, you purchase it once and it's yours, and you can sell them back for half the buy price once you're done.
-Tree Farm (not yet finished)
-Reed Farm (not yet finished)
-Wheat Farm (not yet finished)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [11]

Congrats on the promotion Delmodan, good luck with your time as mayor of Ori Balac.

(Have I mentioned how much I love the look of this town? It's sooooo pretty. :icon_mrgreen:)

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

btw, what tp are you using in these pictures?

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5

Delmo uses my zelda:lttp texpak. All my CoM guildies playtest my texpaks and suggest improvements.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [12] Neutral

Citizen Audit
Felixious - inactive
whtwlf - inactive
Mortivore - inactive
FuriousCrawdad - inactive
asheart - inactive
savv01 - inavctive
This puts you at 6 citizens

Delmodan

Dirt
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [12] Neutral

I just saw savv the other day, Felixious was on yesterday, Furiouscrawdad and asheart are RL friends, they've been super busy, I'll speak with them, whtwlf and Mortivore have been strangely absent and I'll have to speak with them too.

Delmodan

Dirt
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [15] - NC - Evil

Ori Balac has declared itself and shown it's true colors. We are alignment: EVIL!

This has been in the works since long before the town opened it's doors, we have kept our heads low and built up our resources, money, and equipment due to the overwhelming force of Goodie-do-goods on this server who crush evil before it can get a foothold.

Evil now has a foothold! Come to us all you criminals who have been too afraid to show your true colors! Ori Balac is a safe haven from those who would hunt and punish you! KoP and KoK have no power here!

The Northern Coalition has begun, chaos is at hand! The skies shall burn with fire, and the seas will become as blood! The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of hell!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Town] Ori Balac [17] - NC - Evil

you're more than welcome to join, just talk to Delmodan, myself, or another SIC of the town in-game.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Delmodan said:
Ori Balac has declared itself and shown it's true colors. We are alignment: EVIL!

This has been in the works since long before the town opened it's doors, we have kept our heads low and built up our resources, money, and equipment due to the overwhelming force of Goodie-do-goods on this server who crush evil before it can get a foothold.

Evil now has a foothold! Come to us all you criminals who have been too afraid to show your true colors! Ori Balac is a safe haven from those who would hunt and punish you! KoP and KoK have no power here!

The Northern Coalition has begun, chaos is at hand! The skies shall burn with fire, and the seas will become as blood! The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of hell!

Your alignment was a secret? ._. Most of us have known Ori Balac was evil for a very very long time.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

Apples said:
Delmodan said:

Your alignment was a secret? ._. Most of us have known Ori Balac was evil for a very very long time.

Actually, originally we were going to be Neutral. Your attack made us want to turn evil :p

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5

The plan was originally Neutral when I was building Ori Balac, but once I was told I couldn't run a town as an admin around the time I had spent a month building my town, I handed it off to Delmodan, and the view changed to bringing evil back to the server.

The server needs evil anyway, without MoB around it got boring. (this time though without the hackers.lol)

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6

DagothAgahnim said:
The plan was originally Neutral when I was building Ori Balac, but once I was told I couldn't run a town as an admin around the time I had spent a month building my town, I handed it off to Delmodan, and the view changed to bringing evil back to the server.

The server needs evil anyway, without MoB around it got boring. (this time though without the hackers.lol)

Just needa get off our lazy asses :p

I got between 50-70 kills in FFA I think so far. I know I got 25+ this morning.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5

I hunt FFA in the mornings when I'm on on weekdays, but there's no victims.lol

I get most of my kills on the weekend.