• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ocean Side [12] (Neutral)

AegisFTW

Coal
Town Name: Ocean Side
Mayor: AegisFTW
Second in Commands: U_Shankopotamus and MadOnion
Location of Town: -436 1236
New update! Since people have been raiding randomly I give a new rule that isn't on the rule list yet! If the town isn't on the unknown list or below you will have to have MY (Aegis) the mayor, approval, to avoid any random attacks from random people I don't know.
|Ocean Side|

Color code for member's positions.​
Mayor
Sic
Banker
General
Architects​
Builders
Citizens
Recruit

Members List
0. AegisFTW
1. U_Shankopotamus
2. Madonion
3.Bondb
4.Seanpaul101
5.Arturec
6.Thrashaholic
7.Canoas
8.Kitsuneblood
9.Akil313
10.Clayman20
11.Greg68
12.Meatballs12
13.People13

Once this fills up no more members.

Payment #1: Week of 8/22
Paid: @lucky644 300c

Payment #2: Week of 8/29

Paid: @Kainzo 300c

Payment #3: Week of 9/5
Paid: @Brutalacerate 300c

Payment #3: Week of 9/5

Paid: @Seratt 300c

-----------------------
What Is Ocean Side?
-----------------------
Ocean Side is a town that is just starting up with my friends and other people that helped. It a city that sits in the middle of the ocean with a towering smooth stone wall protecting it.

------
Rules
------
1) Do NOT attack anyone that is our allies or V.I.P list unless they are retaliating and damaging either you or a friend.

2) If there is someone outside that isn't our allies, tell them to move away from the walls. Kill if they don't. If they are allies let them in. (This rule is further briefed in the Allies/Enemies section).

3) Do not go over your plot, doing so will be consulted with you, and if decided, we will give you one day to fix it.

4) Don't mine under the city.

5) Follow all of the Herocraft Rules.

6) Do not raid Towns that aren't unknown or below without mayor permission!

7) Teamspeak is a requirement, not talking, just listening.

---------------------
Building Plot Rules
---------------------
These houses will be simple and just made out of wood, logs, and anything that makes the city seem normal and look good.

1) No box houses!

2) Have some kind of Roof!

3) Don't defy the laws of physics!

4) Don't go outside your plot!

5) Don't use one Material!

6) Don't use cobblestone. If you can make it look good, consult me.

7) Don't entirely stone! This a Wooden house town.

8) All houses must be connected to the emergency tunnel.

9) You can have 5 floors! Like this!
-----------------------
Floor 2
-----------------------
Floor 1/Ground level
-----------------------
Floor 0
-----------------------
Floor -1
-----------------------
Floor -2
-----------------------

10) All plots are 15x15!
---------------
City Progress
---------------
Anything Green is complete.
Anything Dark Green is near complete.
Anything Yellow is in Progress.
Anything Orange is just started
Anything Red is not started.

Improve Walls
Fill lots
Plant Life
Complete Railways
Make a Bank
Make a Trade post
Get 64 TNT
Get 10 discs
Get 15,000 C
Get 15 Members
Improve Gates
Start up Farms
Create a Glass Roof
Create Emergency Service Tunnels, Connecting to lots to go to the Town Hall.

Once is all of this is done, we are ready for a city.

----------
Recruits
----------
Recruits must finish these tasks in order to pass this status.

1) Gather and give one of these kind of items to the sics or .
-32 gold ingots.
-10 stacks of logs
-30 stacks of smooth stone.
-Or anything else that seems fair.

2) Stay a recruit for two weeks until you become a citizen.
For this you can donate 100c to skip. This does not apply to the mats needed...

Color code for Allies and Enemies

Union - Allowed in the town, trading, no raid policy, and rail road connecting to their town.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
North Reach
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allies - Allowed in the town, trading, no raid policy.

Neutral - No raid policy.
Iron Pass
D101
Unknown - Raiding allowed only with Sic's or Mayor's approval.
Jericho
Cautious - Raiding allowed.

Enemies - KOS, and raiding allowed.
Thorn Hollow/Tree Creepers

------------
V.I.P. List
------------
These people are not to be killed
and are allowed in the town.
----------------------------
Evililio
Lammiboy

------------
K.O.S. List
------------
These people are to be killed ON SIGHT!
They are not allowed in the town.
Ragglez
Rogin
Foudoo
Oryinn

TO JOIN...Copy and paste this app in a reply and fill it

1. Minecraft IGN:

2. Real-Life Age:

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:

------------
Town Pics
------------
Town Overview 1
25sobid.png

Town Overview 2
1eqjv7.png

The Town hall
j9slqv.png

The Inn
2luw8aw.png

The inside of the Inn
xe4qc3.jpg

AegisFTW

Coal
By the way the reason why he didn't to do the app is because he helped me with the town and he is a sic.

1. Minecraft IGN:Thrashaholic 2. Real-Life Age:17 3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:protect the town with my life. 4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:A day 5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in hero craft:Rogue, level 3, a couple hours per day. 6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:Ok, I agree with the rules.

AegisFTW

Coal
Sorry, I can't accept you, You have been here for only one day, everything else is fine though you should fix it up cause I have trouble reading it... I'll give you ch password though since you are going to join anyways.

Minecraft IGN:Slapacookie 2. Real-Life Age:17 3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:make it armed with weapons and armor to help kill 4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:2 months 5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:warrior right now i gueess but i am choosing paladin 6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:yes i accept

AegisFTW

Coal
Okay no more doing the lazy way like these people did... Do the app! You will now have to a proper app and you will start off as a recruit to get to get build rights and to become a citizen you must read the requirements for the promotion!

Just in case someone skimmed and past everything i'll add it in big bold red text..

1. Minecraft IGN:Firemonkey11

2. Real-Life Age:17

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:gettign a plot and umm jsut being a warrior and helping

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:just started today

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:warrior lvl 2 and i just joined

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:yes

AegisFTW

Coal
Denied,

-Try to give more effort in spelling and grammar.

-Read some of the post.

-I can't accept people that haven't been here for 1 day.

2. Real-Life Age:17

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:gettign a plot and umm jsut being a warrior and helping

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft:I RLLY HAVE BEEN ON FOR 1 YEAR

5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:warrior lvl 2

6. Do you accept all the rules, and know if you fail to follow them you can be fined or even banned from the town:yes

AegisFTW

Coal
Denied...

To be honest, If a person can't spell properly, or even listen properly. They shouldn't be in a town.

A town takes teamwork and for teamwork to work it takes a leader, I one of those leaders. Although since you decided to ignore everything I said. I can't accept you. I will never accept you if you can't even listen to what you did wrong, which will probably mean that you won't listen while you are in the town.

Goodbye.