• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I informed the XD council of the truth of the matter, then made sure that leftover knew that Xd was once agina at peace with this kingdom.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I should let guardian know that if he surrenders the war and pays us back 1k to cover what he stole we will leave him be

omega

Stone
I will be starting to organize a MA Team. But I will need the classes below to start one:
Tanks
-Paladin/Dreadknight/Dragoon/Samurai
Rogues
-Bard
Healer
-Cleric
-Disciple
Caster
-Geomancer
-Wizard
I will be needing atleast 2 healers, 1 AoE, 1 Bard, and 1 Tank. That is 5 people plus 5 other people who wanna be leveled.

This is quite belated, but I am a level 20 disciple and I don't mind doing ma's at all. I should be on during the weekends (not this Saturday) and sometimes on the weekdays, contact me if you want me to come (also, I am friends with epicwin324, who is a wizard and is around level 35, so we have someone for ports, if necessary, and also a wizard for ma).

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok @Jonsoon road was P.E and rolled back, I also finished obsidian placement, and started placing sand in holes and leveling out and making pretty sand dunes,
PLEASE people dont harvest sand in the areas between oblivion and solitude! as it make the area ugly,

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
ok finished 99% of sand refilling PLEASE dont take sand from near the towns! ( i know i already said that)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I swear to Cthulhu if I see anyone harvesting sand within 100 blocks of town, I WILL MURDER YOU.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
@oo00lost00oo

Having started our kingdoms newest town, which will serve as political and economic hub for our kingdom, I will no longer be mayor of Oblivion.

When considering who would be my replacement here it was an easy choice, Lost. Lost has been a great assest within the kingdom, and has done an insane amount of work. I am rewarding him for all that work with even more work :p

Congrats to Lost on becoming the new mayor of Oblivion.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
@oo00lost00oo

Having started our kingdoms newest town, which will serve as political and economic hub for our kingdom, I will no longer be mayor of Oblivion.

When considering who would be my replacement here it was an easy choice, Lost. Lost has been a great assest within the kingdom, and has done an insane amount of work. I am rewarding him for all that work with even more work :p

Congrats to Lost on becoming the new mayor of Oblivion.

Thanks farroes! i couldnt of done it with out you.. i wont let you or the people of oblivion down.. ( i hope)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to be getting a new account tonight at 11:00 EST so farroes can you be on at that time to get rid of region access on krycraft and give them to my new account :D