• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Please use this app format:

Application​
IGN:​
Time zone:​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)​
How long have you been on HC:​
Why do you want to join:​
Will you help with town projects:​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:​
Referrals:​
@786sona786
@ini786

ini786

Wood
Application​
IGN:ini786​
Time zone:England,Birmingham​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)Caster​
How long have you been on HC:Its my first day on this server​
Why do you want to join:because we want to start with a protected house and town already done then ill will help the town and destory our enemies and portect the town.casue me and my sister make a good team​
Will you help with town projects:yes ill do the best i can and try my best​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes i will follow all rules​
Referrals:i found it out from kevinlive​

786sona786

Wood
Application​
IGN:My game name is 786sona786​
Time zone:I live in Engaland,Birmingham and my time zone is Great Britan​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) My class is warrior​
How long have you been on HC: I have just resently started in Hero-Craft (Today)​
Why do you want to join: Its a good town and i have already made some friends there.I enjoy making nice friends and having neighbours i know very well. Alot of people in the town are my friend already​
Will you help with town projects: Yes i like building and i have good ideas for towns. Most town leaders have very good ideas for the town and i think i will help and enjoy building them or give alot of ideas. I will help if any wars happen and make potions and amour for everyone.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree with all town rules and i think they are totally resonable. I will also report as soon as possible if someone is NOT obbeying town rules.​
Referrals: I found this out from kevinlive and he showed me how good the town was.I have had a look around and the town is very nice and look after.​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
@786sona786
@ini786

If you're still looking to join - you're both accepted.
Talk with Farroes, Merikku, Lost, KryCraft, Jonsoon, leftovers5 or me in-game for chat info and region access. I might be able to get on but probably not.

Application​
IGN:Zachrogers13​
Classes: (Rogue 8/Crafter 16)​
How long have you been on HC:about a week​
Why do you want to join: I havent played much herocraft due to many baseball games but that wont happen again I need a town to get settled in and live in.​
Will you help with town projects:Of course​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Sure do​
Referrals:Leftovers5​

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Its that time of the week again, tax's are due, Please pay your 20c to one of the council members when they are ONLINE :) thanks guys, your taxs go to the upkeep and expansion of the town and future growth of the kingdom, and farroes addiction to young men :) thanks guys for your support!

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Application​

IGN:Zachrogers13​

Classes: (Rogue 8/Crafter 16)​

How long have you been on HC:about a week​

Why do you want to join: I havent played much herocraft due to many baseball games but that wont happen again I need a town to get settled in and live in.​

Will you help with town projects:Of course​

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Sure do​

Referrals:Leftovers5​

Cant see y not.
welcome to Oblivion see me or one of the other council members to be added to towen charter and region,

omega

Stone
Application​
IGN: omega1337​
Time zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Caster level 4 (I just joined after the reset)​
How long have you been on HC: Since about 1.7.3​
Why do you want to join: epicwin324, a good friend of mine, told me about the epic builds on the server and that he knows farroes, so I figured that this would be a nice town to join.​
Will you help with town projects: As long as I can be online.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.​
Referrals: epicwin324​

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: epicwin324​
Time zone: PST​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Caster, then Wizard or Necro depending on town's needs.​
How long have you been on HC: 2 months​
Why do you want to join: I have talked with Farroes before and he has always been nice to me, so I would love to join his community.​
Will you help with town projects: Always!​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Every one​
Referrals: Neotetro, omega1337(Just joined town)​