• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Town Not Producing Lava Stained Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
As the title states, my town hasn't been producing any lava stained silver for nearly 2 weeks. I haven't had the motivation to play and have been doing other things and thought it was something that would have been noticed by now. I guess not.

My town is Valgirn and is currently a Tier IV - City with size 62.

Lava stained silver is received from towns in the Hell biome of the map.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the Castles which I think give Nether Quartz Ore into the town bank which is the same type of block as lava stained silver, just different name.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As the title states, my town hasn't been producing any lava stained silver for nearly 2 weeks. I haven't had the motivation to play and have been doing other things and thought it was something that would have been noticed by now. I guess not.

My town is Valgirn and is currently a Tier IV - City with size 62.

Lava stained silver is received from towns in the Hell biome of the map.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the Castles which I think give Nether Quartz Ore into the town bank which is the same type of block as lava stained silver, just different name.
pushing this to @morphan

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't think morphan got notified about it correctly since the @ didn't tag him. :p Still not producing any Lava Stained Silver.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just updating, it appears that we are now producing Lava Stained Silver again, so, the issue may have been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.